Part 1-New Beginnings

Amanda stood at the gate to her new school, pulling a small suitcase containing her clothes and a backpack of her belongings upon her back. It was bigger than she imagined, her first time away from her small village home, moving to a large college to proceed with her studies. She took a few seconds to take in the scale of the school, baffled as to where to proceed.

After aimlessly strolling through the maze of tall buildings, cafeterias and the university's endless quadrangles, she finally ran into a large collection of dormitory buildings. She unfolded a small piece of paper from her pocket that read  "F 413-C", meaning dormitory Building F, room 413, and third room of the shared dorm room.

She slowly meandered through all of the buildings, pulling her suitcase behind her until she finally made her way to the elevator, before stepping out unto her floor. After seemingly pulling her suitcase to the end of the large corridor, she stood infront of the room.

"F 413" she muttered under her breath. She slowly inserted her key into the door, unlocking it and opening the door. As the opened the door, a taller girl greeted her.

"Hi, who are you?" The taller girl answered as she looked down unto Amanda. Amanda stared up at her, staring at her outfit, a black skin tight leather pants, with a matching black leather jacket, and pink tall heels, making her tower over Amanda at 6'2.

"H-Hi my name is Amanda, m-my dorm room is 413-C." Amanda sheepishly answered, pulling her arms behind her back, as she felt the eyes of the taller woman on her outfit, as she wore a tight blue jeans, which were wedgied deep in her butt, and a blue top.

"Nice to meet you, Amanda, my name is Susan. And this here is Lisa" she points to another  identical girl in the dorm room, "She's my sister."

"Hi Amanda, it's so nice to have another playmate!" Lisa says excitedly.