132: Cult

The next morning, normal POV

The archangel in disguise walked into Little India in the 41st district east, sword strapped to her hip and looking around cautiously, in the shadows 30 cult members are watching her go by" I thought you killed her?" The first guy asked," this is the afterlife, killing an angel is permanent, and you deserve the worst hell if you hadn't done the ritual." A second guy said.

"Who cares, let's just follow her." The first guy said," what of her friends and their parents?" A third guy asked," kill them as well." The first guy said and they scattered to follow the archangel.

45 minutes later, Kamila's POV

"Hey, guys! Long time no see!" I turned to see Hasine walking into the yard" you can say that, it's been a century since we last saw you, so have you gotten your power back?" I asked," I did, so where are the others?" She asked" there inside, HEY GUYS!! We got a visitor!" I shouted, the door opened and the others walked outside" hey Hasine! It's been a while!" Qassim called.

"Yeah, anyway, have you seen any cult members looking to burn the place down again and send you up top?" Hasine asked" what do you mean? they're in hell, how are they even here?" Anoub asked," forbidden magic spells to prevent them from going to hell, I did research and they'll make sure you guys don't exist anymore, meaning you guys and everyone else that know my secret is under threat." Hasine explained.

"Oh great, now we can't rest in peace here either with those guys on the loose," Anaisha said when something caught the archangel in disguise's attention" get back into the house." Hasine said," ok, we trust you." I said when her hand went to the hilt of her sword and we ran back into the house.

Hasine's POV

"Why do you want to eradicate all angels and everyone that knows who they are including me? Come out!" I called, and the cult members revealed themselves" do you really want to know? The demons we summoned told us to kill off the highest-rank angels meaning you." The guy that killed me said.

"I'm sorry but there 2 commanders and a lot of archangels, if you do that then you are declaring war," I said," that's exactly what we intend on doing, destroying your domain." A second guy said, I scoffed" you guys are way out of your league and way too prideful, I'm just as powerful as Michael and everyone up top can hear what you're saying as we speak." I said.

"Good for them, we're going to steal that amulet and force our way into your domain." The first guy said," arrogant fools, let loose but don't let them up here."His Holy Majesty said," annihilate all thy creation, waves, and spikes of ice, Micelos." I said.

The area got colder when I heard shouts of surprise and the smell of smoke" what are you idiots trying to do?" I heard Oziri ask" I'm pretty sure you heard through the bond." I said.

"I did and it's ridiculous." She said," I agree, bahu lakshy phreej." I said, ice shot out and split in as many different directions as they ran but they got frozen from the neck down then whipped around and did the same thing when one of them tried to stab me.

"If you did that then you'd have to deal with my sister," I said when Oziri came around the corner with some more cult members having surrendered" they had matches," Oziri said," ok, let's take their power out and send them to hell," I said freezing them in place.

"It's already too late, do you know how big this cult is?" The killer asked," I looked it up, there are 150 of you and an army of Shinigami in the Sereitei protected by 4 giants, a wall, and a forcefield encircling it all." I said," you're half right about that, it's actually 300 members, and these guys I captured said they disguised themselves by going to the academy and infiltrating the Gotei 13." Oziri said.

My eyes widened" well crap, you have to go back and tell this to Yamamoto and bring that guy with you." I said freeing the closest guy and she imprisoned him in light," on it." She said and shunpo'ed away with the cult member" this is true that you disguised yourselves?" I asked," yes it is and we've been waiting for the time to strike, now tell us about them." He said, a creepy grin on his face.

"Why do you want me to tell you about their abilities?" I asked," it'll be your last words before we go to hell." He said when I saw a hell butterfly flying towards them, I made it explode" if I told you that now I didn't want the message getting out." I ground out, eyes blazing, they paled.

"Ok, you can go." He said" if your wondering all of my friends are pretty powerful, 13 of them being captains and several of them or vice-captains, the head of it all is a fallen angel named Hamuel but goes by Yamamoto..." I started.

I then went on and listing everyone off and making a point about how futile it is to try and kill an army that is fragments of the Death host and Azrael and there are more of them beyond the veils to alien worlds versions of heaven and alternate universes to boot and crushing their spirits"...that's all I'm going to say." I said stepping back, holding my hands out, and siphoning all of the power keeping them here out.

The ice immediately shattered as they all started screaming in agony, I came out of Shikai and the gates of hell came out and opened, demonic laughter echoing forth as they were all sucked into the gate before it closed and disappeared" what the hell?" Anaisha asked walking back outside.

"Yes, those were the gates of hell, you're safe, I wish I could say for the others since the cult infiltrated and blended into the ranks and might kill the others in their sleep." I said" then go! You have no time to waste!" Dad said" thanks." I said nodding and shunpo'ed straight back to the 1st division barracks put my stuff down and went straight to the meeting hall.