𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐬 𝐀 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐔)

AU, where the prophecy doesn't exist, as well as Calamity powers. Mr. and Mrs. Wu initially didn't plan to move from Los Angeles, so Marcy wasn't going to "run away from reality" with her friends, but decided to offer a music box for Anne's birthday, just because she liked the design. After Leif's "betrayal," Andrias nevertheless listened to her and didn't conquer Earth, even when the music box was fully charged, justifying himself to Aldrich, The Core and its other members, that he was "waiting for a suitable moment." [Y/n] and the girls remain in Amphibia longer than in the canon, and they can also travel between worlds with the box.
Small addition: Andrias is NOT a cyborg.

--------------------------------------

You are now having breakfast with King Andrias, aka your boyfriend. And it was... strange. Sitting like this... in the middle of the throne room where the table was... and eating. With royalty. You will never get used to this life. Though Leviathan didn't seem to pay any attention... to that at all. He just accepted it as a normal occurrence (which was NOT a normal occurrence). He just sat quietly on the throne in his usual robe, reading the newspaper and eating his breakfast QUIETLY. And you were nervous at first. You exchanged a few words, and you ate a few spoonfuls of... something. Something that looks like porridge and something else, you didn't know, it's freaking bugs. You're used to bugs, but not that much. You still didn't eat much breakfast in the morning.

From idleness, you lay down on a large chair, reading your diary/journal. You just kept lying until you hit one page. A page about... when Anne came up with... a frogsona for herself. And when the Plantars tried to draw themselves as humans (surprisingly, Hop Pop drew beautifully). You didn't come up with anything then. And you thought about it. What would Andrias look like as a human?

— [Y/n], is everything okay? Be careful, you might choke, — you heard the voice of the king. He looked up from the newspaper (you wonder if they come every day?).

— I don't eat anything... — you muttered.

— Then you found something in your journal? You had such a... face. First surprise, and then you thought about something.

Wow, he already knows enough about you. You are now properly seated on a chair.

— It's nothing special--

— Aw, come on, tell me! I am intrigued, — Andrias now put the newspaper away completely, put his hands on the table, his head resting on one of his hands. And he really looked intrigued and interested. Damn, you literally saw the sparkle in his eyes and that- smile. You sighed.

— It's-- how to explain it? So, one day in Wartwood, when Anne was recording... a video about her life here, then at one point the Plantars began to draw what they would look like... as humans.

You looked at Leviathan. He continued to look at you, listening with interest.

— Aaaaand... I thought... what would you look like as human.

— Me? — he was confused.

— Yeah, and... nothing comes to my mind. Well, I mean, you wouldn't be such a giant, of course. Very tall, but not giant. Hair... is that your natural hair color or is it grey? Like... you're old? I'm asking this rather late... you would probably be... president, maybe? Given that you are the king here.

Wow, you're already lost in your thoughts. And the king just listened to your gibberish. You suddenly let out a sharp breath, which made Andrias recoil slightly.

— I forgot to mention that Anne made herself a frogsona. Uh, that is, she drew herself as a frog. And I didn't come up with anything.

— What do you mean? Why do you need it?

— Well, it would be interesting to know who I would be... here. Who would I be among amphibians. That is, the frog is the easiest option. They are rather small, bouncy, ordinary civilians living in small villages. And I like villages, I spent my childhood in a similar one. Although, I can come up with a toad. I love to fight, and my friends said that I'm pretty combative. But I like newts, I like the way they look, I like their culture and city, and I also like their tails, and they are tall. Hmmmm... but I also like axolotls... what about something between a frog and an axolotl at the same time?! Or a frog and a newt? Is it possible in your world? I think I'll choose the frog... but personality I would be all at once. I would travel the world, studying it and fighting all sorts of monsters! And I would be fair. Because the way toads and newts feel about frogs, or how toads feel about newts, it's not fair--

And you kept talking pretty fast.

— Well... I prefer you as a human.

— Wha--

— I prefer you as a human, — Leviathan repeated his phrase. And he's like- you don't know. He was looking at you like that. You just looked at him blankly.

— I mean... I like you as a human. You are just so-- extraordinary. Your appearance, manner of speech, body structure-- and you have 5 fingers, not 4.

You never understood why he was so surprised by this. Suddenly he leaned towards you and takes one of your hands in his.

— Peculiar... tell me, why do you need this- finger in the middle?

— Uuuuuuh....... I better not say, — you gently freed your hand, — Especially since you have Marcy. Didn't you ask her anything?

— Oh, she didn't talk to me that often. Mostly with the Night Guards. Besides, Marcy is still a child. She may not know much.

Yeah, where do babies come from, for example...

— I just want to say... you are an unusual... being. And it's quite nice to know you and even... date you.

— Yeah, I get it. Same to you. That is, I saw several films about human reptiles, but I did not think that I would meet such in real life. And I didn't even think that they could be... ahem... so cute, you know--

Oh yes, of course, you're not you, unless you tease him one more time. The king cleared his throat as if he were choking and blushed a little.

— That was... a good one.

— I always have a good ones.

--------------------------------------

I realized that one day, I will run out of ideas for oneshots with Andrias (it will happen sooner or later, unfortunately). Therefore, I will write oneshots as if [Y/n] was part of the episodes. It will not be from the very beginning, plus not all episodes, because according to my idea, [Y/n] is either absent in some episodes or plays a VERY small role, that is, she is a supporting character, as if blending into the crowd in the background. Because, in fact, the show is tuned to Anne, it is she who is the main character, all events revolve around her (almost).