𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Several days? weeks? months in the end?! have passed since you arrived in Newtopia. And you didn't really do anything. Just relaxing. You even felt like a burden for a moment. Until...

You noticed that the newts are worried about something. They run from place to place with weapons and maps and mumble something uncertainly. What's happening? God forbid, some kind of war. You went into Marcy's room. She, too, was preparing for... something.

— Hey, Mar-Mar. Can you tell what's going on? Everyone seems to be on the nerves.

Wu slightly shuddered when she heard your voice and turned to you.

— Oh, you see, next to Newtopia, and more specifically to the forest, some monsters began to gather. They've already tried to breach the walls. King Andrias ordered to prepare for their destruction.

Sounds like another adventure. It would be a good chance to prove myself.

— Can I--

— No, [Y/n]. Andrias forbade you, Anne, and the Plantars from getting into this business. You are his guests, and he needs to get you home safe and sound.

— Oh yeah? — well, you didn't like it, — Then why are YOU going on such a dangerous mission?

— Because I am a ranger. I had a lot of experience.

— Marcy, I... — you wanted to remind her how clumsy she can be, how her cloak caught fire THREE times, once near WATER, how she was distracted while you and Anne protected her from ants. Yes, it's rude, but you were still afraid for her safety.

— [Y/n], pleeease. Not only Andrias, but I don't want you to get hurt.

You gave up, head down.

— Fine, I will NOT get involved in this matter.

The girl nodded gratefully, and you left. Okay, you lied, you did NOT give up, and you DEFINITELY will get yourself yourself into this. You just need to stock up on weapons. While you were running, you met Cassidy. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a blue sweatshirt with red pants.

— What's the rush, [Y/n]?

— Some monsters have sprung up near Newtopia. I'll go kill them.

— Oh. Did you get permission?

— Nope.

— WHAT?!

You ran on.

— [Y/N], THIS IS DAMN DANGEROUS! HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?!

— I'LL BE FINE!

You ran to the room where you all left your belongings. Like Sprig left his slingshot. You have more stock. Knife, katana, nets, rope, and even grappling hook! Hanging on yourself and putting everything in HUGE (they were really huge) pockets, you left the room. Only to have Sprig crash into you. He jumped up and grabbed your face.

— [Y/N], DID YOU HEARD WHAT I HEARD?!

— Are you talking about monsters outside of Newtopia?

— Yes, yes! Why don't we help the newts get rid of them?! And we'll go ourselves! Without everyone! And even without Anne and Polly.

— I don't know, Sprig. I was going to go alone anyway, and taking you with me... it's dangerous for you.

— Seriously, [Y/n]? I know a lot about the wild world, obviously more than you. And even more so, I can hypnotize these monsters with my dance!

— Oh god, don't remind me of this. And I still don't know. But something tells me that you will follow me all the way, right?

— Yees, — said the pink frog with a surprisingly nasty smile.