You're wrong.

All the groups' hearts sunk. They all muttered words under their breath that were incomprehensible. All Basil you could make out was his name. "Basil..." , ".. What..?" Basil was terrified. He believed they were all disappointed in him. Did they all read the note? Are they judging him? They won't accept him.. Will they..? Aubrey leaped to Basil and gently hugged him. "No. I don't know what's happening, I don't know what you're going through, but it isn't your fault. It will never be your fault. We love you, Basil.. Don't forget that." Mari nodded, and began to speak aswell. "Basil.. Please remember you can always talk to us, okay? Anyone, anytime. Shall we.. Talk this out, or would you like to celebrate your birthday?" Basil looked at Sunny, then back at Mari. Sunny's eyes looked dull, although it was so bright in his room due to the curtains pinned over, his eyes still didn't have a hint of glimmer. "I'll... Discuss it later. I'm sorry. Um.. We can do whatever you want." Kel was looking at the floor, he kept overlapping his shoes on top of one another, then would take the shoe underneath and place it ontop. He was anxious, but didn't know what to do or say. He was usually the one who would try to cheer the situation up.. Hero pulled Kel to the kitchen. Hero assumed they may want to talk it out, as he knows Mari, Aubrey, and Basil are all fairly close. Sunny released his hands that were intertwined together, and asked if Basil and him could be alone. Aubrey left the room first, but waited in the Hall for Mari. Mari slowly closed the door, turning to face the inside of the room before it fully closed.