"Did I hear right? Voight's out?" Gabby asks Matt as they pass him.

"Yeah," He glares at her, still upset over her going to Voight for help.

"Let's go," Nicole urges Gabby.

♣️♣️♣️♣️

At Lakeshore, Nicole gives details to the doctor, "Single gunshot to the head, through and through. Entry through the cheek."

"Pressure?"

"50/30."

"Get him into six," The gurney is wheeled away from them.

As they turn to start paperwork, Shay speaks, "I told you that Tara chick was bad news, now look."

Nicole nods, flipping through papers, "I agreed with you."

Gabby looks between them, being carefully, "So there's no way Severide could have gotten a little frisky with her?"

"Against her will? No way," Shay shakes her head.

"No. Kelly may be a manwhore but he wouldn't take a girl against her will."

"Well, what's Severide saying?" Gabby asks.

Shay shrugs, "Not much. Whenever he gets this look on his face, I just steer clear and let him figure it out because me trying to fix it never does any good."

Nicole groans, running a hand through her hair, "I'll try talking to him. Make sure he listens to Mouch and doesn't do anything stupid."

"She's not gonna get away with this, right?" Shay asks.

"Well, that's what they said about Voight," Gabby interjects.

Shay snorts, looking around, "Crazytown. I mean, how does that guy walk?"

Gabby shakes her head, "I don't, it reminds me of this joke my dad once told me. Why's Chicago-style pizza so thick?"

"Why?"

"Don't worry about it," She adds a very thick Chicago accent.

Nicole lays her head down on her arms on the counter, tired of everything as Shay runs a hand up and down her back, "How are you doing with everything, sweetie? It can't be easy with all this."

"I'm just worried. I mean, worst case scenario for Voight, he doesn't leave Matt and I alone. I will get so stressed out from that, who knows what that stress will do to my baby. Then with Kelly, worst case scenario, he goes to jail. Sexually forcing yourself on someone is a crime. Forget his reputation or losing his job, he could go away."

Gabby's phone buzzes, "Who is it?"

"I don't know. Blocked number. Who blocks their phones anymore other than drug dealers?" She asks.

"It's probably Voight," Nicole tells her, getting confused looks, "He said you'd owe him for helping out with the Antonio thing. He's not gonna outright call you."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Nicole stands with Matt and Antonio in Boden's office as Antonio fills them in, "Voight's got a condo in Myrtle Beach. There's a good shot he threatens to sue the department for wrongful prosecution, settle for a chunk of change and then goes to play golf year around. That's according to my buddy who used to work for Voight."

"I think that has as much of a chance happening as pig's flying," Nicole states.

"He's dirty, but he ain't stupid," Antonio reassures, "He knows he dodged a bullet on this one. And with his son already doing a year, there's no way he's gonna come after either of you again."