Siya looked at him with a smile and then she hurriedly moved towards the kitchen.

_______

Karan enterd the room all sweaty. He was trying his best not to make any noise as he knew Siya would be sleeping.

But for his surprise, she was not there

Karan- "where did she go this early" murmuring these words he went inside the washroom to get ready.

____

Karan came out of the closet dressed in his formals,when door opened.
Karan looked at the direction and found Siya.

Siya, looking like the real Siya, the goddess Maa Siya, beautifully draped in a Saree, with partition filled with sindoor and nuptial chain hanging around her neck, hands filled with Bangles...a perfect beauty.

He was deep in thought , when she softly spoke

Siya- " i brought the breakfast here, Mom Dad went for some work"

Karan Just nodded and got settled in coffee table.

Siya served the breakfast which were some toasted bread with butter, some fruits, boiled eggs and a glass of orange juice.

They ate breakfast silently.

When both were done Siya passed a bowl of kheer to Karan.
At which he looked at her surprise and raised his eyebrows questioning 'what is this?'

Understand his look Siya spoke

Siya- "You wanted to eat kheer last night...here it is"

Karan- "Can you pack some for Arjun? He wanted to eat too"

Siya- "sure" Siya replied with a smile.

Karan saw Siya looking down while fidgeting her fingers.

Karan- "Want to say something?"

Siya looked at him surprised.

Karan- "Don't look at me like that, say it already or I'll leave for office"

Siya nodded her head hurriedly.

Siya- "i wanted to ask...uhh...that...can I- can I rejoin hospital?"

Karan- "ohh about that of-...wait is this Kheer a bribe for that?"

Siya- "wohh-whhat? No definitly not"

Siya stood up being all shocked with hands on your mouth and continuously shook her head in a no.

Karan chuckled looking at her and said.

Karan- "well if it is a bribe, then I guess it worked, and yes you can go, i actually wanted to talk about it last night, well , just inform Mom before going and hurry up pack kheer for Arjun I'll be waiting near parking"

Siya smiled at him and he went from there.

Siya took the plates and went towards the kitchen, packed Kheer for Arjun and then went towards parking.

Here Karan was waiting for her while scrolling his phone.

Siya came and gave him lunchbox.

He placed it on the passenger seat and the got inside the car.

Siya- "Take Care"

Siya murmured the soft words at which he nodded and drove off while the other car entered the gate.

Siya smiled thinking about the little progress in their relationship.

Rakhi and Mahesh got off the car.

Siya- "Mom Dad you came back, I'll arrange the breakfast"

She said cheerfully with a smile

Rakhi- "I'm very happy that you guys are slowly progressing in your relationship, Thank you so much for trying Beta, i know he talks less but it's just a passage of time, once he gets comfortable trust me no one speaks more than him"

They both laughed and settled for breakfast.

Siya- "Mom Dad i wanted to rejoin hospital, i already asked from him"

Mahesh- "Sure why not beta"

Rakhi- "Siya beta, you don't need to -"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You don't need to"- what? Does Rakhi don't want Siya to work or what? What do you guys think?
Comment Down!!!

@Miss_Shree