Morning After & Tragedy

We fell asleep entangled with each other. We woke up together staring into each other's eyes and smiled and kissed each other. "How did you sleep baby?" I asked her "Perfect my love," she said she rested her head on my chest I started rubbing her back. "Mmm, that's nice baby." She says "You like it when I'm rubbing your back huh babe". He whispered to me "Uh huh" She whispered back to me "Let's eat some breakfast together and then we'll come back and I will hold you and rub your back." "Ok I'm starving" Natalie said smiling we got up and we kissed I pinned her to the wall and I kissed her deep and hard full of passion, she loved it and she kissed me the same way. We held hands as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. We have some coffee and orange juice and Lucky Charms. When we were finished we went back upstairs and continued our movie marathon of Star Wars. Jackson pulled me into his arms and he started rubbing my back and I rested my head on his chest.

My phone rang Natalie handed it to me and it was my mom "Hi mom how's work at the hospital?" Are you okay Mom? What he's not coming home from London why?" Oh oh ok thank you for letting me know when will you be home. What are you going to grandma's not here? Yes, I'll be fine goodbye." I hung up "Jackson what's wrong your turning pale is everything okay baby" I whispered I paused the movie. I took Jackson into my arms and held him and gently rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm right here baby ok I love you." I whispered Jackson started crying "Oh Jackson I'm right here I won't leave you not now or ever." He finally said, "My dad just served my mom divorce papers he prefers London and his girlfriend, he's not coming home, and my mom won't be coming home from work on Monday she's going to spend some time with my grandma." He sobbed "oh Jackson baby I'm so sorry I'm right here and I'm not going to leave you alone." I whisper "Nat I don't know what I would do without you thank you for being here with me." He says "My pleasure Jackson what are best friends/girlfriends for." I say "Jackson love we should make sure that we have everything we need until your mom comes home" she says he nods we get up I pull him into my arms he wraps his arms around me "I'm just so scared Nat" he whispered to me "I know I can hear it and feel it" I whispered back "Nat I am so happy you are here with me not just as my best friend but my beautiful girlfriend I love you so much baby" he says he rested his head on my shoulder I kissed his head and held him a little longer. "Jack let's go to the kitchen and when we get back upstairs I'll hold you if you need me to," I whisper he nodded and I took his hand and we went downstairs to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and we had bacon, eggs, cheese, bread, butter, lunch meat, condiments, veggies, fruit, milk, creamer, water, and soda. The freezer was stocked with meals and TV dinners, ice cream, frozen veggies, and frozen fruit. It looked like Jackson was just about to sob and I quickly walked over to him and wrapped him in my arms he started sobbing "It's ok baby I'm here I won't leave you alone Jack" I rubbed his back gently and rubbed the back of his head "Shh Shhh shh it's ok baby I'm here I'm so sorry babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nat please don't leave me." He whispered, "I'm not going anywhere you need me." I whisper "Yes I do" I take his hand and we head back upstairs and walk into his room. We got back into bed I pulled him into my arms he rested his head on my chest I kissed him gently on his lips I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm right here baby" I whisper she impressed me with how much she loves me. This day is what made me know she's the one who I will spend the rest of my life with.

 This day is what made me know she's the one who I will spend the rest of my life with