𝟎𝟎𝟓; ᴇʟᴠᴇɴ sᴘɪᴇs

Start from the beginning

Regulus wanted to kill himself at that point.

Merlin— even Sephtis can pretend to be like a normal person more than Regulus.

Not to mention the very fact that Sephtis had no idea how to act like a functioning human being in the first place.

Remus agrees.

Sephtis is a mess.

Oh, he could put on a genial mask and smile and laugh in all the right places. Yet in essence, Sephtis lacked something that would make any other person understand that passive-aggressive murder attempts were not an acceptable way to try to deal with people.

The hall looked at Sephtis who ignored them.

What truly mattered was that Sephtis was not a well-adjusted individual who understood such simple human concepts. Sephtis would nod and smile and promise from the bottom of his heart that he'd never do it again, and then promptly try to murder the next person who annoys him even in the slightest.

Those who have annoyed him and especially those who wronged him, are starting to get a bit more nervous as this continues.

"—Verlac!" Sephtis looked up from his book and looked at Rabastan Lestrange, who stared down at him.

"What is it, Lestrange?" His voice, is deep and rich but with a slightly condescending tone that fits him oh so perfectly.

That voice of his, they could drown in it.

"Get up we are going to the library."

Sephtis raised a brow.

"Why would I go with you?"

Rabastan groaned in annoyance. "Were you not listening in class? Mconagall assigned us a group project, and she partnered us up."

Sephtis sighed as he closed his book, and stood up. "I'll meet you there. I'll be going to retrieve some materials from my dormitory." With that he turned his back and made his way to his dormitory.

"I pity you lot really." Rabastan said looking at Regulus, Barty, and Evan. "To have him being your dormmate, must be an absolute nightmare."

Regulus can't help but to agree.

He remembers walking into their room to find Sephtis in the middle of getting undressed. Sephtis stood by his bed getting undressed, his back facing Regulus.

Regulus mental screamed.

He knows what is next.

At this moment he wanted to wither away.

He remember how Spehtis tugged his silk shirt off over his head, allowing Regulus to see his broad shoulders and muscular back. There was just something innately graceful about the long lines of muscle and sinew, and the heavy breadth of his shoulders. His wistful stare followed the sweeping line of his lean sides, as Sephtis's marble and ivory carved arms were slightly flexed. Regulus let his gaze linger over how the muscles between his shoulder blades emphasized his strong back, and the tricep that flexed as he straightened his arm. Then down to the round curves of his derriere. His eyes stopped there briefly before moving on to his strong thighs, and shapely calves.

Almost everyone was gaping at the screen for a multitude of reasons. The main reason seeing the body of Hogwarts' most beautiful. Merlin it wasn't a disappointment.

Others have gotten jealous that his roommates got to see Sephtis like that.

"Wait— Reggie were you checking him out?? Also derriere? As in his ass?!" Sirius exclaimed and everyone turned on Regulus.