Baby, It's Cold Outside

Mulai dari awal

"Kurt, I just want to say that I forgive you for kissing my situation-ship right in front of me." I said, getting into his car in my driveway.

"I appreciate your forgiveness. Also, your situation-ship? Are you two seriously not dating yet?" He laughed, turning down the music he was blasting before I got in.

"I don't know, we literally spend all day making out, but he hasn't asked me yet." I said, buckling my seatbelt.

"You know, Blaine. He's terrible at communicating. He might think you are dating." Kurt pointed out, as he backed away from my house.

I browsed every shop that had stuff I thought Blaine might like, but I couldn't find the right thing.

"Kurt, can you please stop texting and help me look? You talk to him more than I do." I frowned, seeing that Kurt was just leaning against a wall, texting someone.

"Yeah, only because Blaine seems to be too busy giving you hickeys for you to get to know his interests." Kurt teased, moving my hair in front of my neck to cover the large mark that Blaine had given me yesterday.

"Okay, you're just jealous. You wish you had a sexy warbler to kiss you all day like me." I joked, looking through some bowties.

"You'd be surprised." Kurt chimed, as he continued to text someone. "Kurt, oh my god! Who is it? Are you texting him right now? Can I see?" I asked, reaching for his phone but he pulled it away from me, snapping it shut.

"He's not out yet, calm down. You will find out soon enough." He grinned, turning his attention to the shelf of bowties, trying not to blush.

After several hours of trying to find the perfect gift, I got a phone call from Blaine.

Blaine: Did you get me anything?

Sami: I literally can't find the right thing, We've been looking for hours. Why are you so hard to shop for?

Blaine: Maybe I'm not the problem here, you probably just can't find anything that matches your extreme amount of feelings for me.

Sami: How did I find someone with a bigger ego than me?

Blaine: My ego isn't big, I just know where my priorities are.

Sami: I'm hoping I'm one of those priorities because if not, I'm grabbing a mug from Dollar Tree and calling it a day.

Blaine: I'm just messing with you, Fabray. Even if you got me a rock off the side of the road, I'd still love it as long as it's from you.

Sami: Did you get me a rock? Is that what your getting at, Anderson?

Blaine: Something along the lines of that. I'll see you later.

We had finished decorating our misfit tree, Mr. Schue walked in, lecturing us about the true meaning of Christmas. I had stopped listening to his talks, only paying attention when an insult was thrown around or there were mentions of a song. He was planning on having us go caroling when I had enough.

"Mr. Schue, not to be rude or anything, but that is the worst idea you've ever had. Everybody hates us." I said, desperate to not get slushied.

"Come on, guys. It's christmas. A time for miracles!" Finn smiled, trying to convince us. "Exactly. Let's rehearse!"

As we went to our first classroom, we started caroling, but nobody was impressed. There were shouts from the students, and we were forced to leave when a teacher threw a shoe at a band kid.

"I can't believe the teacher would let the students speak to us like that." Rachel said, pouting.

"I can't believe she threw a shoe at us." Puck muttered, staring at the new tree Mr. Schue got us.