chapter 1

Board sign: Seoul express

" Seoul express? ( Reads out loud ). "Son, you should have settled on for the train which goes directly to Incheon." Jeon Ji-hyun , with a sweet but stern tone said to her grandson , whom she came to see off .

" Jeon Ji-hyun , with a sweet but stern tone said to her grandson , whom she came to see off

*Jeon Ji-hyun
*95 years old
*Jeon jong-dae's wife
&
*Jeon Jungkook's grandmom

Her grandson, Jeon Jungkook was going to Incheon to immerse her husband's meaning his late grandfather, Jeon Jong-dae's ashes in the Nakdong river , in Incheon because it was his death wish.

*Jeon Jungkook
*36 y/o
*Jeon Jong-dae's and Jeon Ji-hyun's grandson
* Single af😋

*Flashback*

"Ji-hyun, the day i die , though I'm not going to😜 but still...i want you to immerse my ashes , half in the Han river in Incheon , where i met you for the first time and half in the Nakdong river in Busan , where we grew old together and i hope...we live here forever..with our family...(chuckle)
But it's not possible to live forever...right ?" Jong-dae said with his usual playful tone but this time it had a glint of nostalgia and maturity. It seemed like the aged man finally realised that his time up.

*End*

Ji- hyun felt her eyes water at the memories of her late husband. But whatever he said was the truth , death was invietable and now he was no more.

*Jk's P.O.V*

"I felt myself sweating profusely at Grandmom's words."
You must be thinking " what's there to be scared of , just answer her dude "

"Well...only if you knew"

"Let's start from the very start."

"Soo once upon a time, i was born in the Jeon household , with my parents being - Jeon Seojoon and Jeon min young, on 1 September 1987.