The Fairy Godmother had arranged for limousines to take the students from the school to Ben's home castle where the court meeting would be taking place. Students were not required to attend; however, if they did then it was one of the limos to take.

Winterfell, on the other hand, did not get to ride with the rest of the student population. She would be separated from Harry and Jonah and everyone else from the moment they left the school.

Royal children: princes and princesses rode together away from everyone else. They also sat together at the very front of the court on their own bench to watch the court meeting. Mal would be joining the princes and princesses as she was Queen-to-be.

So while she did not get a place at court yet (that was saved until after marriage and she was officially Queen) she still had the benefit of sitting with the royal children to watch and learn as they all did.

After all, one day it would be all of them up there.

As Winterfell turned away from her door, she was met with the sight of Harry, Uma, and Gil coming out of their room. Uma wore a short blue dress with a corset, tall brown with a heel that made her taller than usual.

Harry, on the other hand, now his attire made her breath catch in his throat. It was still very Isle-like, his trousers adorned many belts and were rolled at the bottoms. Short black boots. His top was a red leather vest of sorts and fancy white frills were tucked into the neck at the front.

Oh yeah, and it was sleeveless — Winter just about melted into a puddle at the sight of his arms.

By the Gods, what is wrong with her? She seemed to have managed to become even more infatuated with Harry Hook upon kissing him for the first time.

She supposed it made sense, she had read up about soulmates and true love. After true love's kiss, the effects of essential "love sickness" toward your partner got worse.

Great, now Winterfell had to admit that she was lovesick for this flirtatious pirate.

The way his black hair was messy yet still combed to the side had butterflies erupting in her stomach. He still adorned that dark eyeliner that made his eyes resemble a stormy sea.

Harry closed their nodding toward Uma who breathed deeply. They all knew that shit was very much about to go down, it was why all VKs banded together to dress Isle-fancy, not the prissy Auradon shit.

Uma and Gil started down the corridor and as Harry were about to follow he allowed himself to look back. They made eye contact and it was as though Harry's world as froze. She was devastatingly beautiful.

And for a second, while he was admiring her, Harry's insecurities began to buzz at the back of his mind. Looking at Winter dressed up as such (she literally looks like a princess now) made him think about all the stuff that he would never be able to be for her.

He was no prince, he could not offer her diamonds and gold and only the best luxuries in life. He did not have kingdoms bowing down to him and he would never hold the title of King by birthright.

He could not offer her the protection of entire militaries and empires — he could only offer the protection of himself. Harry could only offer her himself and the five-dollar bill that he had found on the ground earlier that day sitting in his pocket.

His heart clenched at the thought — he wanted to offer her so much more. He would give her his heart: he'd give her the world if he could.

And perhaps he could, he would offer her the adventure of the world. He would take her with him on his grand pirate exploration, sailing the oceans with freedom in their hearts. They would have the ship, they could live in the spaces between the walls.