Chapter 5

Megan's POV
I woke up , its 6:30 am and my first day of school . I get changed ,brush my hair and teeth , get my phone and backpack and go down stairs . no one else is up so I make myself some toast . I look back at the time , it's 6:50 am . I hear someone coming down stairs , I turn around and it's Lachlan . "Hey Megan ." He says "your up early " .

*skip time to when leaving for school *
It's now 7:40 am and I have to leave for school . I start to walk to the bus stop . there are 3 other girls at the bus . " hi, I'm Kendall" one of the girls say. "I'm Megan " I say. "that is Lindsey ,and that's Wisp" she says pointing to the other girls . We all talk about what we like , they all like minecraft and the pack. " Have you ever met the pack ?" Wisp asks. " yes, actually I was adopted by the pack." I say. they all start fangirling . Finally the bus gets here . We all get on the bus and head to school .
*skip time to lunch *
After all the classes we have in the morning , we all meet up for lunch . We all start talking about minecraft , YouTubers,etc. I look to my side to see people laughing at us. "they are the bullies , they think there better than all of us." Lindsey says.
*skip time to after school *
We all get on the bus and start talking . I say bye to them and tell them I'll see them tomorrow . I get back home. "I'm back !" I yell after I get in. Preston wakes up from a nap on the couch . "hey, your back." he says "how was your first day of school?"he asked
"It was good , I made some friends ." I say. "that's good " he says .
I run up to my room after we finish talking and immediately do my homework .