🕷🤎1🤎🕷

Kobe had always been an extraordinary young man, with an intellect as sharp as his reflexes

Kobe had always been an extraordinary young man, with an intellect as sharp as his reflexes. He was a sophomore at the bustling Empire State University, majoring in biochemistry. However, Kobe wasn't just any college student; he harbored a secret that set his daily routine apart from his peers. By night, and sometimes by day, he was the masked vigilante known as Spiderman, swinging from building to building, protecting the city from the clutches of evil.

On a typical morning, Kobe's alarm would blare at 6:30 AM, rousing him from a rest that never seemed long enough. He would rub the sleep from his eyes, the previous night's escapades leaving a trace of fatigue that he'd learned to shake off with practice. A quick shower would jolt him awake before he donned his usual attire: a simple t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of inconspicuous sneakers. His Spiderman suit was always neatly folded in his backpack, just in case.

Kobe would grab a piece of toast, occasionally glancing at the small police scanner he kept in his one-bedroom apartment. The device was his lifeline to the city's heartbeat, alerting him to any trouble that might require Spiderman's attention. Most mornings passed without incident, allowing Kobe to focus on his role as a student.

His classes were a mix of challenging and intriguing, with professors who often noted Kobe's potential. He participated in discussions, his hand shooting up like a reflex, much like his web-slinging alter ego. It wasn't easy to keep his mind from wandering to his other life, especially when his spider-sense would tingle, alerting him to danger nearby.

Lunchtime was a balancing act of socializing and scanning news feeds for any sign of disturbances in the city. His friends would chatter about mundane college life, exams, and parties, while Kobe's phone was concealed beneath the table, displaying the latest reports from local news outlets. He learned to laugh and engage in conversations while keeping one eye on the city's pulse.

Afternoons were dedicated to labs and more studying, Kobe's mind always racing, synthesizing information both academic and heroic. He'd ask insightful questions, his professors impressed by his ability to draw connections between topics. But every so often, he'd excuse himself, citing a weak bladder or a quick phone call, only to duck into a secluded corner and don his Spiderman suit.

As the sun dipped below the skyline, Kobe's second life took over. He would swing through the city, a guardian watching over his home. The exhilaration of flight never grew old, the wind on his face and the freedom of movement were intoxicating. He would thwart robberies, aid in rescues, and sometimes just offer a friendly wave to the citizens who looked up to see their hero passing by.

Evenings were the hardest part of Kobe's dual life. As his classmates hit the books or relaxed, Kobe patrolled the city. Only when the streets quieted down did he allow himself a break, perching atop a skyscraper, overlooking the city that never truly slept.

And then, in the deep hours of the night, Kobe would return home, peeling off the suit that felt like a second skin. His body would ache, but there was a sense of fulfillment that made it all worthwhile. He would glance at his textbooks, sometimes spending an hour or two catching up on his studies.

Late one evening, Kobe decided to grab some pizza from his favorite local pizza restaurant nearby his college. It was his go to spot whenever he was too tired to cook anything when he got home from class or from being spiderman. He decided he would dine-in, since, no problems have been happening for the last few weeks that needed for him to be spiderman. He said hello to the crew of pizza workers as he made his way to a nearby booth and relaxed in his seat. He closed his eyes for a moment before hearing someone sit down across from him, making him open his eyes to look at the person. Which turned out to be you, Kobe smiled and waved at you as this wasn't your first time meeting him. In fact, you've been hanging out with him for about a month now. "I wasn't expecting to see you here, I figured you'd be busy doing your own thing." He said a chuckle.

" He said a chuckle