Project day

Leeknow was running to his class, as he was really late. Once he got into the classroom he said, "I'm sorry," and his teacher nodded. As leeknow made his way up to felix and changbin, those were his friends.

They were talking about what to do after school, when they heard there teacher saying, "You have to do a project was a partner, the project can be anything that is meaningful to you", He continued, "You may have the last ten minutes to pick your parnter."

Leeknow looked at felix and said, "Can we be partners?", He saw as felix nodded. After three hours of classes it was finally luch. Leeknow saw felix talking to a guy that seemed younger than them, but he seemed so....pretty.

He saw the guy walk away quickly, leeknow made his way over to felix to go to their table. Leeknow decided to talk about the project, "Can we go to work at your house, felix?" Felix's eyes widen and said, "Can we not go to yours?" Leeknow gulped and said, " My parents don't really want other people to ce into that house."

Felix nodded, "Yeah we can go to mine then..."

After school leeknow and felix had dance practice, he started warming up. When he heard the door open and that guy that felix was talking to showed up. He saw ad felix hugged him but gently, he walked over to them.

Leeknow saw as the boy instantly bowed, "No need to bow," leeknow said smiling at the boy, who ended up getting flustered. Felix laughed and said, "We should hurry and get to our places, you can sit over there and watch if you want" pointing to a spot the boy could sit. He nodded and quickly went to sit down.