Jake ~ You want to be in control? 2 (18+)

DISCLAIMER; explicit content!!

Listen to song!!

I am finally getting around to writing this, was honestly contemplating just leaving it since the first time I wrote it just flowed naturally but now I'll actually have to try and conjure up something with actual effort 😭 but after I read the Headcannon I did with him and Tonowari I thought why not. And yes I added a part from the other Headcannon cause it was so hard for me to write to this omg.

—————————————————

The way he looked at you. They way he let his lips graze your thighs as you began to shake, the feeling of him inside you breaking you over and over again. His words bore holes into your mind making you feel like you were fully his, under his complete control.

And you loved it.

—————————————————

Gratefulness was all you could feel at the moment

Gratefulness was all you could feel at the moment. If it hadn't been for the way Jake left you convulsing and drenching between your legs you were sure him sliding himself into you would've much more of a challenge. Atleast that's what you told yourself as he loomed over you trapping you with one hand pressed beside your face and the other pressing down on your stomach.

You clenched your teeth as he sunk himself into your cunt. You refused to open your eyes since you knew he'd gaze would be hungry and sweep you in. You felt him press your legs up to your chest as he let one last thrust his last as he sat all the way inside you. You gasped out, he was quite big and the way he felt against your walls made you want grip the grassy terrain.

"If I knew you'd be this tight, I'd have fucked you ages ago." Before you could say anything about his crude remark he began to move. His hips swayed so effortlessly as he slammed back into you which sent your body into a state of Euphoria.

You found yourself moaning loudly as you felt his balls slam right onto your wet folds, the pleasure was different than when he licked you all over. It was soul sucking, making you feel as though your body was not your own.

As you tried to reach out to Jake to grab onto him he grunted and gripped both your hands with one of his own. His pace was getting faster and animalistic, with the way he had you on the floor you couldn't do anything but call out his name.

"You feel that huh?" You began to shake as he leaned down to kiss you along your collarbone leaving a trace of himself along your chest. It felt so intimate to you that you couldn't get a word out.

He kept hitting that spot inside you that you didn't know you had.

He gripped your throat releasing your hands as he began to circle your clit making you scream out, from his smug look he clearly got a rise out of it.