Hudson speaks up now, not looking up at any of us, "You have a plan?"

Azure's quiet for just a moment. I wonder how a child can turn out like that. I wonder, until I realise how all of the Amory's grew up. Past the mask of perfection, there's alcohol, abuse and anger. Four siblings that lost their parents when they were young.

Violet and Azure were close. The only one he would confide in, his only nurturer. She's gone and he's in that manor with just his brothers and a bitch of a mother. Guilt starts to settle in my chest.

"Amory Manor constitutes as a private place. Her home." Azure starts and we're all listening, "Aster Gomez photographed her from outside the manor, without her consent. Under the law, that constitutes as stalking. Aster can be convicted."

I'm about to speak up, tell him it's not that easy but I realise he probably already knows that. We all listen to him, his voice somehow domineering the room.

"You and Violet are nude in the pictures that were distributed. Blackmailing her, that constitutes as illegal distribution of porn and revenge porn. Dean can be convicted." He continues, "If we go to the police now, it's likely that Dean and Aster will be able to get out of the charges, or they'll be lessened. There are loopholes. On top of that, Dean will probably release the pictures."

"But maybe they go away. Locked up, even if it's for a year." Ria says.

Azure shakes his head, "I don't want their punishment short-lived. The only option I'll settle for is their conviction. Even if it means playing a long game."

He wants them gone. He wants retribution, for good. I can see it in his eyes and I don't exactly know what plan he has, but fuck, I'm willing to listen. A chance at ruining Dean Delaney. We're all tense and listening when he starts to explain.

And then he says, "I want to build a case against them. An inescapable one."

"A long game?" I ask.

He looks at us all, "Aster's been accused on several occasions of sexual assault and harassment. The charges fell through. Dean's the same, accused of assault twice last year but after questioning, nothing came of it."

That's not surprising, though I didn't know the exact details. They're disgusting at nature. Aster has no boundaries and he's been known to use date rape drugs at parties. Dean's heart is a cruel one. Consent means nothing to him and the very notion makes my chest squeeze. In fear, in concern. Violet's under his fucking will.

"How do you know this?" Hudson asks.

"How's dont matter." Azure waves a hand and I almost want to smile. That was a Hudson thing to say. Karma.

"So you want to send them away for assault charges, on top of stalking and pornography?" Ria speaks up, "Who's to say the charges won't fall through again and even then, you'd need to find the girls and get them to testify. We're not coercing victims to do anything, even if Violet's on the line."

"I want them away for as many years as possible. A legitimate conviction, one that will ruin them and their future." Azure explains, "So we need to build a case. I've spent weeks researching. With as many charges as that, they won't be able to sneak their way out of law. Officers can be bribed but only for minor allegations. Not ones like that, not when there's several and it can be taken to court."

"We're not coercing victims." Ria reiterates and Luca takes her hand, his thumb gently caressing her skin.

"I never said anything about coercing." Azure responds calmly, "If they were willing to accuse him then, they might be willing again. I only want to try. Dean touched my sister without her consent on several occasions. He has terrorised her, since she was a child and I could do nothing then." He looks at me now, as if knowing my history with Dean, "All of this, I'm doing for her."