Sara? What Are You Doing Here???

Börja om från början

Nova takes melatonin and goes to sleep. 

------------

Nova wakes up the next day at 5. 

She gets ready for the day and is out of the house before 5:30. 

Nova quickly runs back home and grabs her water bottle which she abandoned yesterday. She'll fill it up somewhere else. (A/N: Since y'all got so mad at Nova for leaving it 💀)

She gets to the studio and greets all the workers. As they smear faded pink glitter all over her eyelids, she sees Milani walk in. 

Nova looks away. She doesn't know what to feel right now. On one hand, she feels like Milani was flaunting her wealth in Nova's face. On the other hand, did she even mean it? What if she was just trying to help? 

Nova really didn't know. 

The crew starts filming a few scenes with the same background as almost all of Nova's scenes. 

Later, the producer calls Nova and Milani. 

Milani's in her character's outfit. It's darker than Milani's looks. There's black eyeliner all over Milani. 

It's kinda hot

Nova ignores that thought and gets ready. They have a few scenes until they get to their kiss scene. 

Nova gets in position. She sees someone writing in chalk on the clapperboard and putting it in front of the camera, then snapping it. The girls wait for the "Action!" and start. They're both running through heavy forests. 

Nova falls and gets her foot stuck in mud. She cries out. Milani goes and pulls her out. They keep running. Nova pushes branches away and finds the trailer. She runs and climbs on roof and helps Milani up. 

They're both panting. They lay on the roof to not be seen. Milani's hand is over Nova's mouth. 

After a few seconds, Milani lets go and Nova speaks. "So those were the things?" She says while pretending to pant. "The monster thingies?" Rosaline nods while panting. "Formids. Short for formidulosus."

Cindy laughs. "That's latin for scary right?" 

They continue their scenes, stopping and repeating when the producer said to. Nova got really into her character. Right now, her only problems are the Formid's. 

They start their kiss scene. Nova's heart's beating fast. 

"This formid creature, what is it, what exactly are we looking for?"

"Any creature that looks like a large animal, but add scales and wings to it. Trust me you won't miss it."

Cindy shifts uncomfortably and looks at Rosaline.

Cindy hesitantly says, "So, you and your boyfriend just fight these lab explosion monsters for fun?" She lets out a breathy laugh, "Sounds like a nice date idea."

Rosaline looks over to Cindy. "We're not dating," she says hesitantly.

Cindy gives her a look and Rosaline widens her eyes and smiles.

"We're not dating! Trust me he's not my type."

"Yeah? Then what is he to you? You can't risk your lives and not mean something to each other. I mean right now we're trying to capture them so that he can hack into the lab's database without being eaten alive."

Rosaline looks into Cindy's eyes. "Why do you care so much about our relationship? I mean until a couple weeks ago you couldn't give less shits about anything to do with me."

Cindy shakes her head and breathes a few times, looking conflicted before she spills.

"I don't care about your relationship. I just figured that we'd get to know each other since we're going to be risking our lives for some guy who seems to be important to you. And I never hated you for that matter," Cindy took a pause and kept going, building up the courage "I've felt many things for you, but hate was never one of them, Rosaline."

"Then what was?" Rosaline whispers out.

"Admiration, Pride? Or maybe even..." She massaged her neck, unable to look at Milani, which was lucky for her that it added to her character.

Milani scoots closer to her.

"Maybe even... Even love?"

This is it. 

This is when they kiss. Milani makes deep eye contact with Nova. Their faces are getting closer. Nova can feel Milani's breath. She looks at Milani's lips. They have a cherry smelling blackish gloss on them. 

They both lean in, their lips 0.5 millimeters away from each other. 

POP! Everyone looks towards that sound. It sounded like a gunshot. Nova looks at Milani. "What was that?"

"I-I don't know." Milani seemed scared and alert. The crew stopped filming. Some people went to investigate. 

They come back a minute later with annoyance on their faces. "Some 12 year old boys were playing with fireworks."

Nova and Milani went to their beginning position but the lead producer stopped them. "Hold on, I think the scene we got was good. We can make it sound like you heard a formid. The next scene works well with this." Then he says to everyone else, "Let's continue folks," giving everyone the queue to move on to the next scene. 

Nova and Milani manage to film all of their separate and combined scenes by the end of the day. Milani had a few extra scenes without Nova but she would film that on another day. 

It's 11 P.M. when Nova gets home. She turns on the tap to grab a drink of water. She's about to turn it on when she remembers that it's been off. 

Nova hesitates, then turns it on anyways. Water starting running down the drain. 

Nova smiles. She has her best friend back

The horoscope was true! Nova though surprisingly.

A/N:  

over 30 chapters and they haven't kissed yet. 

When I say slow burn I mean slowwwww burnnnnn.

Lova ya!!

Hope you enjoyed this longer chapter.

Also!! Happy New Year!!!