Epilogue

Epilogue

"People have died of happiness. I'm quite positive."

Wolfe's voice disrupts the near silence after another heart-stopping roll in the proverbial hay with Red. The yacht's bedroom has become his favourite spot during his holiday. Or perhaps, it is the woman lying limp atop his chest who does that to him. Yes, it's her, without a doubt.

His chest rises, meeting her supple breasts. Her hair spills over her back and the ends tickle the skin over his ribs. Her quiet laughter causes her body to tremble slightly. His eyes meet hers, resplendent under the incandescent light.

"You should do a google search," Red suggests.

Wolfe wraps his arms around her and breathes in her after-sex scent. It leaves him breathless, and if it's even possible, elevates his love for her even more. Whatever the science is behind it, he'll believe it. If bottled, her sensual perfume can make him millions more. But she is his, and his alone, and his heart belongs to her.

Although it isn't all about possession. It's the beautiful love shares between two people. The adoration present as they gaze into each other's eyes, whether they are alone or surrounded by a bunch of people. It is the promise he's vowed to uphold, out loud or silently, as she slumbers beside him each night.

"Where are you, love?" Red rocks him out of his thoughts, sitting upright on top of him, her tanned legs astride his. She playfully runs her fingernails over his chest, not enough to cause him pain, but more than enough to get his testosterone ebbing and flowing.

Wolfe grips the curve of her hips, and assists in her movements. Red arches her back and tilts her head up, moaning as she glides up and down his length.

Definitely his favourite room. Definitely his favourite woman.

His heart pumps in rapid beat, as Red quickens her actions, her round behind slapping against the tops of his thighs.

"You're so beautiful," Wolfe groans out, as he reaches up and gathers her hair in one hand. He palms one of her breasts before making his way up her neck to cup her chin and capture her lips in a fiery kiss.

Red tangles her fingers through his hair, bringing him closer to her, to be able to breathe no one else but his love. He will never get enough of her. Never. With her is where he wants to be fore all eternity. And tomorrow, as they make their way to a place she'll hopefully find special, he will ask her to marry him.

****
The earlier rain has created a mist around them, causing an eerie, yet appealing surrounding during the drive. Red turns to Wolfe, who grumbles under his breath at the traffic. Not less than two weeks ago, she's been the one muttering about being away from her studio. It has been her focus since the thought of running her own business has entered her head. To leave her "baby" to go on a trip was unthinkable, but Wolfe was able to convince her, in so many different ways.

"Relax, baby, you're tensing up," she coos at him, rubbing the back of his neck to ease his tension. "We'll get there eventually. I don't think they will cancel our reservation."

His shoulders lift as he sucks a breath in, then releases it through rounded lips. "I don't like being late." For the umpteenth time, Wolfe snatches a glance on his watch.

He's been relaxed since the day they stepped on his private jet which flew them to the French Riviera to start off the vacation in the seas. But as soon as they landed that morning in Heathrow, Wolfe has acted as though he's been jabbed by a fire poker. If he wanted to stay on the yacht the entire time, Red would have been fine with it. He has planned the entire trip, guaranteeing that they will both have a fantastic time.