Imagine Four🫶

Y/n's POV
I flopped onto the bed, bored and nothing to do. My boyfriend, who finally took a day off from his company, is playing video games right now and I don't want to be a bother but I really want him to give me attention. I sighed sadly and laid on my side, going through Tiktok. While I was scrolling, I came across a makeup tutorial and the end look was so beautiful. I got excited, grabbed my cosmetic bag and ran upstairs to my boyfriend's gaming room. "H/n!!!" I yelled. "It's open love," he calmly said. I opened the door and stood next to him. "Babe...." I whined. "Yes my love?" He answered. I showed him my cosmetic bag and grinned. "Noooo...." He whined and slid down his chair. "Pleaseee, I saw a makeup tutorial on tiktok and I wanna try it," I said with a pout. "But I'm busy right now amor," he said. "But I really wannaaa," I whined. "Baby, for the last time, I'm busy," he said and turned his face back to the computer. I looked down, nodding, and exited his room. I walked back down stairs, wiping the tears off my cheeks and went back to our room.

1 hour later: H/n's POV
I just finished the match with my friends and took off my computer. I immediately ran down stairs to our room to check on Y/n.  I felt really bad for denying her, she was so excited and I promised her that we would spend time together today. "Y/n, love where are you?" I called out in our room. I looked around and saw her under the sheets. I crawled onto the bed and hugged her.

Y/n's POV
"What do you want?" I asked him. He sighed and hugged me tighter, "I'm sorry amor," I said. "I don't think that's gonna cut it H/n. Today you promised we'll spend time together but you were playing video games all day. I was so excited but apparently you weren't," I said, sniffling. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom. When he came back out, he was holding my cosmetic bag. "I know you're mad at me but I'm willing to do anything to make it up to you," He said while going onto both knees, "I'm really sorry amor." I looked at him with tear-stained cheeks and red eyes and his filled with guilt and worry. "I forgive you," I murmured. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "But I know you don't like me doing makeup on you so I'll try the style on my face," I said. As I made my way to the bathroom, he held my wrist. "No baby, come here and try the style on me. I feel awful about how I treated you," he said. I smiled at him and sat on his lap. I took out all of my makeup brushes and sets and started. "I love you..." He said. I stopped and kissed him on the lips, "I love you more." He smiled and kissed my wrist, making me blush. I missed this so much.