Chapter 5: Even Monsters hurt.

(This one kinda makes me cry because it reminds me so much of the emotional and mental struggle I go through within my life and reminds me of when I have depression and what goes through my mind at those times and it's alot that hurts within the mind and soul so this one I put alot of heart in)

(Y/n)'s POV

I started to drink the beers to get my mind off the stuff that happened and get my mind off the past but it didn't work as I threw the empty bottles off the building not caring who it breaks on as I closed my eyes trying my best to not think of......that.

Although it didn't stop any tears from dropping from my eyes

(3rd pov for a minute)

Hours have passed and Cadaver was still on the roof doing whatever he was doing which got the members of the I.M.P worried.

Moxxie: Should someone go check on him?

Blitzø: Nope. I ain't going up there. He is a scary man.

Moxxie: Really sir?

Blitzø: YES!

Moxxie: Ok then. Millie?

Millie: Sorry hun but I'm to tired.

Moxxie: Well I can't go up there. He doesn't trust me enough.

Loona then sighed at all of them.

Loona: I'll go check up on him.

Loona then got up and went to the rooftop.

(Back to your POV)

Loona got the rooftop and when she saw me she just saw me sitting down on the edge of the rooftop with my head down.

Loona: Hey uhh...you okay there?

(Y/n): I've been up here for hours drinking beers, throwing them off the building and crying. Does it sound like I'm okay?

Loona: I- .....no.

(Y/n): Exactly.

Loona: You like making snarky comments don't you?

(Y/n): it's just a act. Besides people have to know I'm not a guy to screw with or they will use me and hurt me.....again.

Loona: what do you mean again?

(Y/n): You may wanna sit down for this.

She then sat beside as I started from the beginning.

Flashback time

A long time ago I was just like any normal ordinary man and got into the military with my best bud (BF/N) [best friend name] and we worked for the government regardless of the request.

They were our only family after our real family died by a tragic accident thanks to Russia.

One day we were sent on a special mission they said was only for us which we both had our questions. Only difference was I never asked the questions, only my buddy did.