"Baby, your humor is getting better and better day by day. I'm proud of you!"

"Yeah, no joke. Whatever."

Eunwoo murmured under his breath and pulled Jooan to himself while prepping kisses. She squeaked and laughed at the same time, and Taehyung felt he was smiling too, with them, with their happiness. 

"Come on in, Taehyung. As Eun said, ours is a small place and this is where we eat, work, and live."

Hoseok welcomed him with a warm smile, opening the door to the other room from where he came out, Jooan and Eunwoo followed them, laughing and teasing each other.

"Ugh, You guys run a restaurant or..."

Taehyung asked in a low voice while tearing his gaze around the room, looking at the various posters and trophies in the cupboard and the floor-to-ceiling mirror. He didn't skip to notice the group photo framed on the wall, catchy for everyone's eyes as they walked into the room. 

"No, Tae... They're dancers. You know they have a dance group. And they're great."

Jooan paused, settling on a bean bag in the corner of the room, and grabbing her iPad to watch something. Taehyung's gaze glued on the photo and the newspaper cutting under it.

"Meet the new street rookie champions: Ddaeng- the unbeatable hip hop sensation." 

The newspaper had a photo with the team Ddaeng holding a trophy in their hands, the five-member group was smiling wide, in the glory of bright lights, the victory written all over their faces. Taehyung recognized Hoseok and Eunwoo and then his gaze shifted to the man standing in the center.

Before he could turn to Hoseok, Jooan tapped his hand to show him the iPad. The three concentrated on the video she was playing. 

It started with the host introducing the team to compete in a dance battle, then the camera angle shifted to the five men standing in position. The crowd behind them cheered and chanted something, but when the music started, they all went silent. The dancers started one by one, showing their powerful moves, flexing steps, and mind-blowing synchronization.

Hoseok was on the right end, on the left there was Eunwoo and two other members behind whom he was not familiar.

Taehyung could barely concentrate on others because all he saw was Jeon Jeongguk in the center, moving his body like a wave, doing flips and rocking his hips, face contorted to a deep expression as he sang along to the lyrics. His steps were flawless, every move was perfect, with incredible stage presence and Taehyung felt like he was led to another mystery world of the man. 

"Jeongguk was a great dancer"

Hoseok muttered as if he was reminiscing about the good old days. The sorrow was shadowed on his perfect features, eyes heavy with the words he couldn't say out loud.

The elder kept his eyes on Taehyung who on the other hand, watched the performance without even blinking. Yes, Jeongguk was a great dancer. Taehyung agrees to it with his heartbeat. 

When Jooan paused the video, he looked up at Hoseok, wanting to hear more about them, their team, and the story of Ddaeng. He knew Hosoek could read him like a paper because the admiration was so obvious in Taehyung's eyes.

The elder led him to sit on one of the bean bags, while Jooan walked around the room, prying every corner and peaking to Eunwoo who was in the kitchen. 

"The one behind Eun is Hoshi and this is Yeonjun. We were a team until Jeongguk was gone. After a week of that incident, Hoshi's parents said he was going to LA and left the team."