✯ Request - Going Dark ✯

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Requested by ~; _-AnEssenceOfPeace 

Took me quite a while, but I finally goT it- :"D

It's not my beSt work, buuut, motivaTion was a little shiT-

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Family .. it's just a word to me. Freddy, though .. family is his very being. If he lost that, he'd have nothing to live for,"
Bonnie

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

... Three years. It'd been three years since he was alone with nothing but the man behind the cameras as company. He'd given up on trying to save his voice, anymore. He'd given up on his endless patrol through the cluttered, rotting halls. 

His hips had long given up on smooth-ish function, leaving walking a great feat to achieve anymore. He often fell, and yet, his luck was too good to him, and left his battery intact. Oh, how he wished it would just break already, and put him out of his misery once and for all. He'd long predicted his family was going to break down before him, and for too long, he'd been right.

His dirty, dark blue eyes were almost nothing anymore, almost always only thin rings of light behind the pools of utter darkness. Heh .. to think he'd saved his voice all those years just to do exactly what he'd been making such an effort to avoid.

Even at this very moment, worn feet scraped against the ground, gears grinding against themselves in an effort to function smoothly. Not that it really worked. Not that he cared anyway. As of now, he was still just trying to remain in his sane mind. Heh .. to think this is exactly how Bonnie felt in his last years; going Black all too easily, trying to keep those instances from frying his neural network.

Quite obviously, it was futile in the end. Everything was. It was only the reminder of that, being just the rotted, empty shell of the rabbit, that was so paining. When the brown mascot had passed said lifeless hunk of rusted metal, there was a muffled snort, a pause taken to keep himself from falling by grasping the wall beside. Or, so he thought, anyway. He couldn't feel anything, so what would he know unless he saw it.

Not that he did see it, as a half-lidded gaze was more locked with his old friend. Only one of many he couldn't save. The small bit of sanity he still possessed acknowledged him of the fact he was alone, but .. the rest of him couldn't stand to believe it. So, after that, his head lowered to rest upon the tattered remains of his bowtie, him just uttering to .. almost both himself, and the latter a faint, "We're gonna g-g-get peace out of this soon, Bon .. that-t, I know,"

And, as if the rabbit had responded, Freddy jerked his head and turned it to eye his hand with ever-gradually darkening vision. "I don't bother s-saving my voice anymore. Going Black doesn't mean anything to me. I know you'll hide if I ever d-d-d-do, anyway .."

Again, quite obviously, there was nothing but dead silence to suffice as the lavender male's reply.

Though, Freddy had then more scoffed and shaken his head a small bit, tracing his hand along the edge of the doorway, before limping off without another word, as he always would have on his patrols. Only, he wasn't on patrol, this time. He was merely checking on the others.