Ch.53 "Last Step Before The Storm"

Start from the beginning

She's choking on her vomit.

There's no possibility i will let her die in my arms because of a heroin overdose.

I tried everything to turn her back and luckily after many trials she threw up and became conscious.

Nothing changed. She's still like she was before. No word. No food. No move. Nothing.

I have to do something more effective to motivate her keep going.

I will suggest Raquelle and Slash  to let Skylar babysit their daughter. She will be willing to keep the baby and be more cheerful at least for two hours.

I called Slash secretly to explain the situation. It's been a long time since we communicated. 

I told him to tell Raquelle what is happening and persuade her to call Skylar and recommend her about the babysit.

I hope everything will work right.

Slash was willing to do what i told him.
He wants to take Raquelle out for a date.

With all the things that are happening the past half year all of us lost their relationships with the others.

Half an hour later at seven in the afternoon i heard a phone call.

It was Raquelle. She told me that she's willing to let Skylar keep the baby in order to help her find herself again.

She also warned me about the safety of her daughter.

Now the most difficult part.
Raquelle will try to persuade Skylar.

I called Skylar to come over to the phone because it's something important from Raquelle.

She came here and i passed her the phone.

She could barely talk. I don't even know if she understood what she was talking her about.

At first she told that she can't do it and that she has no idea about what babies need.

After minutes of begging by me and Raquelle she was persuaded to keep the baby for couple of hours.

After some minutes she was thinking of what she's going to do and i saw a difference in her eyes.
There was a spark after a long time.

She's getting more and more energetic as the time goes by. She finds her energy again.

She started getting ready to welcome our goddaughter and of course i helped her to clean the house.

I finally hear her voice again.

I think i'm getting optimistic about us, i have a hope that she will shine again.

There will be a spark between us again.

Half an hour or so later we heard the bell ringing and we immediately reached the door to open it.

We saw Slash and Raquelle beautifully dressed ready for a date and little almost white haired Ariel playing with her toy inside the Moses basket.

Skylar took the basket and the baby was smiling at her.

I saw her smile after a long time and everything inside the house was bright again.

Whenever Skylar sees a baby she gets so delight like the baby is hers.

We said goodbye to Slash and Raquelle, they were so exited about their date.
Maybe it's time to give Ariel a sibling.

Skylar took Ariel out of the basket and put her on her lap.
They played with baby's toys and i was beside admiring this miracle happening.

This scene is emotional to be honest.