A Sudden Downfall.

Start from the beginning

He shuddered and then sent a glare my way. He noticed my uneasiness, and without saying a word, he changed the channel. The channel landed on E! , and he grimaced as Kim Kardashian’s crying face appeared on the screen. Immediately, the T.V was shut off and I burst out into laughter.

“I don’t see what you see in those reality shows,” he told me, staring at me. “It’s just a bunch of mewling qu-“

Before he could finish his sentence, I pressed my hand against his mouth shutting him up. “No, no no. Bad, Loki!” I teased, using my free hand’s index finger to motion my words.

“Ew!” I pulled my hand away and stared at it in a playful disgusted manner. He had licked my hand. “Oh please, I bet you liked it.” Loki replied, playfully.

A grin formed on my face as I wiped his saliva onto his face, catching him off guard. I didn’t expect his instinctive reflex to react the way it did, because not even a few seconds later, I laid on the floor on my back with him on top of me shocked. I quickly composed myself, and let out an, “oomph.”

“Ha-ha! I am above you!”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I just had to,” was Loki’s response as he got up. He held out his hand for me and pulled me up. I glanced at the clock that hung above my T.V, and noticed it was four o’ clock. If I wanted to go visit Macy, right now is the perfect time. “We should head off to the shop now.”

**

"Please allow me to introduce myself,"

"I love this song!" I exclaimed, using my free hand to turn up the radio.

Loki flinched, mumbling, "oh dear Odin, not again." I only grinned at him in response. It seems as if every time we are in a car and I'm driving, which is all the time, Loki wants to kill himself or hurt himself really badly. I find it hilarious, and anything hilarious to me, should be done frequently. "Oh yes," I said, ready to get into the song.

"Pleased to meet you!" I sang along. Just as last time, Loki began to bang his head against the window. "Do it harder, maybe then you'd knock yourself out and make me the happiest woman alive." I encouraged, playfully as I reached the street of our destination.

"Ha-ha," he laughed dryly with a glare. "I am your dear 'lover', you should not be telling me such things."

It was my turn to glare. "I am your dear 'lover', you should be doing things that make me laugh...like falling off a cliff," I mocked him as I gave him a fake sweet smile. I sighed in relief once I had paralleled park, and stepped out of the car, not wanting to hear another one of Loki's remark. He may be opening up and being a bit more sincere, but he's a still royal pain...in the butt.

The door's bells chimed as I pushed it open, and Loki wandered off as I made my way towards the front desk. Macy wasn’t in view. “Macy?” I called as I moved past the front desk and began to walk into the back room, assuming she was there. She was. My jaw dropped, eyes widened, and my heart began to accelerate.

“LOKI!” I cried, tears welling up in my eyes. I ran up to Macy’s motionless body, Loki rushing to me. He froze at the door way as he saw me desperately look up at him. “Check her pulse,” he ordered, walking towards me.

I glanced at Macy. Her eyes were wide open and they were a bright blue, and her skin lightly glowed matching them. When my hand came in contact with her wrists, she let out a gasp, resembling a fish out of water. “Macy?”

Her wide eyes landed on me. “They’re after you.” She croaked, but  it wasn't directed towards me, but instead at Loki who hovered behind, over me. With that being said, her eyes finally closed and I lost the feeling of her faint pulse.

                                              Macy was dead.

 Gah, Macy's dead! What do you think of her sudden death & last words?  I don't know when the next update will be maybe before Friday. I'm halfway through with the next chapter. Like I've said, by Friday I'll be gone for a WHOLE week. I might get internet access, but if I do, it'll only be for an hour or so...not enough to upload, sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave your thoughts below!

 A picture of Macy is to the side! She is played by Gywneth Paltrow's mother; Blythe Danner. <3.