Each time Sebastian had asked her a question or tried to engage with her in a conversation, she had been cold as a cucumber and gave short, polite replies. Perhaps it had been his own fault for insisting to have her sit next to him and then telling her that there was a much-needed discussion. It had given the indication that he had invited her here only for his own amusement and perhaps he had.

Still, she didn't have to move her arm every time he brushed hers lightly as if he had a contagious disease. Furthermore, she always gave him that look as if telling him that his companion was London Star and not her and that he should be paying more attention to the former.

As Sebastian approached one of the event organizers, he only had one thing in mind. "Tell the band to play a slow song next," Before the event organizer could walk away, he stuck his arm out and added, "Preferably something longer than four minutes."

Then he turned his attention to London and commanded, "Go dance with that hunk."

She pouted, a little disappointed. She had thought that he had requested the slow song for them to dance to. "Who?"

"Andin's boyfriend. Whatever his name is." His voice left no room for argument and London was too afraid that he would break up with her right there and then to think twice or wonder what might be the reason behind his request.

"Damon Matthews," she provided.

"Yes. Him."

At first, London was confused by his suggestion however as she remembered the handsome face and how marvelous Damon Matthews's body was, she was more than willing to oblige. Who knows, maybe Damon Matthews could be persuaded to spend the night with her. After the sexless nights, she had to endure with Damon's absence, she could care less about the repercussions.

* * * * * * *

The band started playing again. Only this time, it was a song with a slower tempo, something that would be best suited for a slow dance. Andin had just gotten back to the table when she caught sight of Sebastian and London Star. Her only salvation was having Damon by her side. It was always better to have a friend with her than to face something like this on her own.

London's eyes sparkled and she rose to her feet. "Damon, I love this song. Come dance with me," she linked her arm to Damon, pressing her large breasts on his forearm. "You don't mind if I borrow him for a dance right, Andin?"

"I really don't want to leave her alone," answered Damon, freeing his arm from her grasp and failing miserably for she had held him tightly.

Before Andin could say anything, a low husky voice had answered on her behalf. "She's not alone. I'm with her." Then Andin could feel his arm linking around her waist and she nearly jumped on the spot.

Damon's eyes were on her, waiting for her decision. At last, Andin gave him a nod. "It's fine, Damon. Go enjoy your dance with London."

"Your wish is my command, Andin Mia Bella," said Damon as if letting everyone present know that he only accepted London's offer only because Andin had ordered him to and not because of his own accord.

With his arm on her, he turned her around to face him. "Shall we?"

"Shall we what?" asked Andin defiantly.

"Well, clearly your partner has gone dancing with mine so why not follow their gesture," drawled Sebastian, slightly annoyed that Andin was still being cold and taciturn towards him.

"If this is just a matter of courtesy and doing what is appropriate—"

Sebastian pulled her closer — so close that the tip of her breasts nearly touched his front. Nearly. Then he dipped his head and whispered very closely and intimately to her ear, "I've wanted to dance with you all night. But if you don't want to dance with me, then just say it. I'm not going to beg."