•|3|• Step brothers..

Start from the beginning

After getting ready she got her mini backpack and put her phone, airpods, power bank, mask and some emergency stuff items and took it with her to the living room. She saw her mom looking at her phone. 

"I'm ready" Y/N said. 

Soojin looked up to her daughter and smiled. 

"You look beautiful honey" Soojin said smiling as Y/N smiled shyly.

"Come on, let's go!" Soojin said before taking her daughter's hand as they both walked outside the apartment making sure all the lights and fans are turned off. 

They both reached to the parking of the apartment and went towards their car. Soojin entered the driver seat and Y/N went to the seat beside her. 

Soojin started the car and they started their long drive. 

Y/N rested her head back as she put the airpods in her ear and turned on to some music. 

Soojin took a glance at her daughter and smiled a little. She knows how hard it would be for Y/N to open up to new people, let alone imagining them as family. She knew it would take Y/N a long time to process this change and accept the strangers she is about to meet as families. 

But maybe.. this could give Y/N a chance to open up a little. This could give Y/N a vast change in her life and can improve her communicating skills. 

This new life can be both good, or bad. But whatever it was, she was never going to let her daughter feel like she was alone. If her daughter disagrees to it, she's ok with it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soojin pulled up to a side in front of a big mansion, she parked her car in a corner. 

"Come on Y/N, we are here!" Soojin said removing her seatbelt. But after she didn't get any reply she looked towards Y/N to see her with her eyes closed and airpods blasting music while she was sleeping. 

Soojin shook her head as she removed the airpods and put them in their case before she put that in her bag. 

She shook Y/N's body a little. 

"Come on sweetie we are here" Soojin said shaking Y/N's body a little harder as Y/N finally woke up.

"o.oh" Y/N managed to let out as she sat on the seat properly. She rubbed her eyes a little as Soojin handed her a bottle of waster. 

She drank it and was finally fully awake. 

"Come on! Let's go they must be waiting." Soojin said as Y/N nodded and they both got outside the car. 

Y/N stared at the huge mansion with her doe eyes. The only times she have seen a mansion that big was in movies. This is the first time she has seen something like this in her life. 

"Y/N!" Soojin called Y/N when she didn't see the girl following her. 

Y/N went towards her mother. They both held each other's hand before they walked towards the door. The security saw them but immediately recognized Soojin so they opened the gate for her and bowed to her as they both bowed back. 

Their was a long pathway and a front yard in the mansion before the main door. Y/N was intimidated by everything. 

They reached the front door. Soojin took a deep breathe before ringing the doorbell. 

Not long after, The door was opened swiftly revealing a man in his late 40's. 

One look at Soojin his eyes glowed and a smile made it's way to his face. 

"Soojin" The man said smiling. 

Y/N observed him, he was tall, very tall. He was wearing a black suit as if he is doing some sort of interview. Their was sweat on his forehead, maybe he was nervous to meet her.