Vol 5 Ch 10: To Win And Survive

Start from the beginning

The will to win and survive... This mentality... when did I start adopting such ideals?

Was it after the rooftop fight? Was it Ryueen's influence? Was it the fun from participating in these special exams? Was it the competitive atmosphere at this school? Or was it a byproduct of my past trauma?

No. I feel it was... from a time even before that.

"!"

Suddenly I felt a massive amount of pain in my head. Like my brain was stopping me from thinking about such things... stopping me from remembering... from remembering... remembering... what was I thinking about again?

The pain in my head reduced slowly till it went away completely. But my mind felt exhausted.

I decided to wait patiently on the bench till the others returned.

Timeskip:-

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked the girl who was walking beside me.

The others were walking ahead of us so they couldn't hear our conversation.

"Yeah I am fine."

"You don't look so fine. What are you thinking about?"

"It's just..." Yuri bit her lips and then faced me.

"I am just thinking about Sumiko-san."

"Tajika-san? Why? Did something happen?"

"I don't know but she has been acting a depressed lightly."

"Depressed?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I am pretty sure I heard her crying. But then she acted like everything was fine once she saw me."

Hmmm... how odd.

"Did you ask her about it?"

Yuri's became a little stiff but she replied to me very quickly.
"N-No... I have tried to ask her but she always changes the subject. I had even tried to invite her to come with us today, but she refused."

She closed her eyes as she thought about something and then she opened her eyes which looked like stars as she faced me.

"But maybe Aki-kun can talk to her!"

"M-Me?" I was bit surprised by what she said.

"You are also a friend to her right? So I am sure she will open up if you talk to her!"

"But how am I supposed to make her open up to me, when she won't even talk to you!?"

"W-Well... ummm... maybe it's just something she can't talk to me about... so try calling her tonight okay?" She said with a blush on her face.

(Suspicious.) I eyed Yuri and then sighed.

"Fine. I will call her."

"No! Not just call her! Make sure to talk to her face to face okay?" She suddenly scolded me.

"Okay, okay. I will do that."

"Great!" Yuri exclaimed as a sweet smile appeared on her face.

Timeskip:-

The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

"C-Can I come in?"

"Ofcourse. I am the one who called you after all."

Tajika entered my room and comfortable sat on my bed. She was in an outfit that seemed skin tight and displayed her curves aswell revealing some of her skin. I tried my best not to stare at her.

"So why did you call me Hirano-kun?"

I took a seat on the chair infront of her.

"Hori was telling me that you have been acting abit weird lately?"

"Weird?"

"About how you have been crying."

"!" Her eyes went wide.

"So she did hear me..." she said with a sad expression.

"Did something happen?"

She lowered her head when I asked.

"Hirano-kun can I get some tea?"

"Okay..."

I decided to make some tea. Drinking tea can calm the mind. It should help her open up to me.

After I made the tea, we both started drinking it in our identity looking cups.

"So now will you tell me what's going on-"

"Hirano-kun, Can I also get some more sugar?"

"Extra sugar?"

"I like it sweet."

"Okay wait here."

I went into the kitchen, opened the cabinets and retrieved the sugar jar.

I came back and gave it her along with a spoon. I saw her mix the sugar from the jar into her tea.

"Thank you, Hirano-kun."

"It's alright."

I was about to take a sip of my tea again but I noticed something odd...

Tajika pov:-

I got nervous when Hirano stopped and started he looking at "his" tea. 

After a bit of a pause, he fiddled with something on his desk, after which he went and sat back on his chair, facing me and started drinking his tea again.

I inwardly smiled as my body waited in anticipation.

He may not be the man I love. But a first time experience is exciting for everyone.

"Tajika-san I-" Suddenly his speech broke halfway as he brought his hands to his face. Which was bright red.

He was panting as he looked at me.

I had exchanged our tea cups before adding a little something to mine when he wasn't looking.

I had even made sure to wear a very seductive outfit.

Time to strike!

I got up from the bed and walked towards him with a blush on my face.

This may have been set up by me. But it's still embarrassing.

I sat on his lap with my face right infront of his.

"Tajika-san. What are you-"

"Sheeeeh. Just Sumiko is fine. Aki-kun." I spoke softly as I planted my lips on his.

Our kiss lasted for a minute and yet it felt like hours. The sensation was addicted.

Before I knew it, the aphrodisiac I put in the tea was working as Aki claimed my lips greedily.

"Aki-kun. Don't hold back. I am yours~"

That's right. In order to expel you. I am willing to throw away my pride... and my virginity.

As I closed my eyes, I accepted my fate.

Note:-

The last three chapters will be released together at the same time during or after the first week of February. So look forward to them!