03|| Healing and Ilu's

Start from the beginning

I left the scene to check on the progress of the healing Metkayina. I went to each of them, one by one as I quickly assessed them again, making sure not one injury was left behind.

"A'nityra!" Ronal yelled. My head snapped in her direction as she beckoned me over.

"You and my son will carry this warrior down to his marui, we cannot treat him on sand." There was no room for argument as she called over her son. I wrapped my arms around the man's shoulders as Aonung held his legs. It was silent except for his small directions. Ronal followed us as we eventually placed the body in his home. We stood awkwardly next to one another as we where faced by his mother.

"This wound is beyond what I have taught you. You may start learning with my son now." She said. Waving us out of the marui. He harshly held my wrist, dragging me along the shore. His friends laughed at my desperate attempts. My other hand circled around his tail as I tugged harshly, he let go of me and yelled out.

"What was that for!" He hissed. I hissed back, rubbing my wrist, it was turning purple as it became agitated.

"Is this how you treat your future Olo'ekytan?!" He sneered.

"Is this how you treat your future Tsahìk?" I respond smugly. He scoffed at me and held my wrist once more. It was looser than before, but still tight. He let go once we where secluded, no one was around as he led me into the water.

"What are you doing? Are you going to drown me?" I ask, trying to alleviate some tension. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"I am not as cruel as you think" he mumbles.

"Then why do you act like it?" I say. For once he responds calmly.

"Because I have expectations I have to meet, you wouldn't understand."

I scoff as he looks at me.

"You are the eldest of two, soon to be three. I am the eldest of five. My father was Toruk Makto and my grandmother was the Tsahìk before my mother, he led the Na'vi to victory against the sky people. And I had to follow in his footsteps. I had to sacrifice myself so they where safe. You have no idea Aonung." I said frustrated. His expectations where futile against mine, and he knew it. He looked to the ground in embarrassment. I took this opportunity to circle him in the water. My predatory gaze looked all over his body. His tail was shorter, but thicker. He had fin like extensions on his wrist and forearms, his skin was lighter, aquamarine, even the patterns where different.

"What are you looking at" He huffed, watching my interested expression.

"The difference of our bodies, obviously." I state. Picking up his tail and quickly dropping it. His trapezoid's where large and on an angle. I ran a hand along one of his patterns on his back then quickly extracted my hand. Once I had stopped he begun to circle me. As if we where taking turns. His eyes where different too. They where larger, and blue. Unlike the gold of mine. His hand stroked my tail as he observed my clothes, made of the forest.

"Your hair is straight, your tail is long and thin and your skin..." he muttered to himself, dragging a hand along my back. I involuntarily shivered. His hand was cold compared to the warmth of my skin, the temperature clashing. Once finished he made an animalistic sound, I jolted at the sudden noise. A creature begun to twirl around us as it clicked and squeaked happily.

"These are Ilu" he said.

I frowned.

"I don't need one, I have Haikili" I said. He tilted his head in confusion as I mad a bird like squawk. I repeated until the orange Ikran flew over. She responded with her own call as she perched nearby. Ikrans hate water. I nodded over to her as Aonung sighed in frustration.