Twilight Imagine #3

Imagine: Finding out your two best friend's secrets

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

You never expected to come back to Forks after so much time away. Right around the time Bella stopped coming over to her dad's place after her parents separated was the time that your parents did the same. There were times in your life when you wondered if Bella and you would ever have been friends if your parents weren't all so close. 

Yet, you've always been grateful you never had to find out. Even after Bella moved to Arizona and you moved to Oregon, you tried to keep in touch. It was only when she moved back to Forks that your bi-weekly check-ins turned into monthly ones where all she could talk about was this boy he had met: Edward. A couple of months later, she stopped writing altogether, and that's when you became worried. 

After many phone calls to Charlie and you old childhood friend Jacob, you found at that Edward had left her and knew you had to do something. Unfortunately, your father would only let you leave school and Oregon once spring break hit, as it would be easier to transfer schools then. 

By the time you landed, you discovered very quickly that things seemed to have back to normal for Bella, when you saw that standing next to her and Jacob was this pale boy with golden eyes that must be Edward. Wanting to keep an open mind about him, you settled into your life at Forks which had a bit of old mixed-in with new. However, you couldn't help but notice that there was something off about Edward.

What caught your eye even more though, was how much your old childhood friend Jacob Black had changed. Not only had he hit the growth spurt of the century, but he was... buff. Not buff in bodybuilder tendancies, but much more fit than you ever would have expected for a boy who you used to dwarf in adolescence. The way he held himself was with much more confidence than you ever could have expected. His tank top which not only revealed his strong arms, also revealed a large tattoo on his bicep that seemed to be a symbol of his pride. 

With a smile, you greeted your old friends and made sure to keep all of your questions fresh in your mind so that you wouldn't forget to ask them later

--------------------------1 Week Later--------------------------

You walk up the front door of the Cullens and knock with an sense of uneasiness in your chest. When you open the door, Alice is the one to greet you with a smile and a friendly "Hi Y/N! I told Bella you were coming." 

"How did you know?" You ask. 

"Oh!" Her smile drops a little but she quickly recovers with a light giggle and says "Just a feeling!" She steps aside to let you in and you look around to admire the archictecture of the house. This is the first time you've been over, but Bella has been wanting you to come since the day you arrived back in Forks. From your talks over the phone before she went quiet for several months, you got the impression that they're crazy about each other. Part of you just thinks they're plan old crazy for seeming to be as glued to each other as they are, but the other part wants to be a good friend and a step in that direction is seeing for yourself just how in love they truly are. 

Jacob doesn't seem to take their relationship well, so you make sure never to mention Edward around him. In your short time back, you've noticed that he seems to have a bit of trouble controlling his temper whenever Bella's boyfriend is brought up. The last thing you want is for your two good friends to not get along, and you feel that your being here can help mend some of the parts of their relationship that have been broken by Edward. Baby steps are key though, and mentioning Edward is like throwing Jake into the deep end without a life jacket.