Natalia & Shawn: Meeting Each Other

Natalia's Pov

"Don't go in there" I say to my tv

I'm clutching my stuffed weighted Pua plush and eating chocolate covered almonds being careful not to get chocolate on stuffed pig while watching Annabelle Comes Home.

"Are you dumb?" I yell at the character who's opening the door to the room her friend specifically told her not to.

I stuff my mouth with chocolate covered pretzels when the girl walks in the room and starts touching the items she's not supposed to. I smack my hand over my forehead and shake my mead.

"She's really dumb. I expected the blonde one to do something like this, not the brunette" I say to my Pua plush

I hear keys jiggling against the doorknob and giggling before the front door opens. My roommate walks in smiling and giggling with one hand holding her purse and the other holding someone's hand. She sees me and stops giggling, her smile drops.

"Oh, hey Natalia. I didn't know you were going to be home" my roommate Lydia says "We'll be in my room and try not to disturb you" she giggles

I nod and look at the guy she brought home. We make eye contact, and my breath catches in my throat.

Wowsters.

This man is really pretty.

Like he should be on the cover of Dolce and Gabbana pretty.

Blonde hair the is slicked back. Ivory colored skin. Pink plump lips. And the gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. Pale light green. They look innocent but dangerous at the same time. He's wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, and converse.

How can he make a simple outfit looks so good?

When I realize I'm staring, I look away quickly and stare at the tv.

"Okay just be quiet" I mutter and try to focus back on the movie watching the girl get scared as some of the items start moving

"Okay bye" my roommate mutters and she tugs on her dates arm

But he doesn't move.

I look back at him and see him staring at me with lips parted and eyes wide. She tugs on his arm again and he finally snaps out of it and looks between us. She drags him to her room and he follows and keeps looking back at me as the walk down the hall. She pulls him into her room and shuts the door.

"Well, she's lucky to be with a man like him he's gorgeous" I say to my Pua

I hope they stay quiet.

***

Shawn's Pov

"My roommate is not home. At least I don't think so. I hope not" the girl I'm with says

Her name is Lisa? Linda? I'm not with her exactly. I was at the bar with some friends when she came up to me and boldly asked if I wanted to go home with her. She's not my type but it's been a while since I've hooked up with someone, so I thought what the hell. I paid for my drink and left with her. I'd gotten a ride from one of my buddies, so we went to her car, and she droves us to her place. She lives in the apartments just outside of the college campus. I'm guessing her and her roommate go there.

"That's fine" I say as she tugs on my hand, and we walk up the stairs to her place

We reach a certain floor, and she turns around to face me and places her lips on mine. I'm not really into the kiss. She tastes like lipstick and beer. I just kiss her anyway. After this I don't have to see her again. She's laughing into the kiss, but I don't know why. When we reach a door, she starts digging into her purse searching for keys. When she does, she starts giggling and opening the door. She unlocks it and pushes it open.