Chapter 19 ~ Seahorses Starfish And Great White Sharks

I woke up to the sound of "shh's" and giggles outside my door. I turn over to look at my alarm clock. 7:00 am on a Saturday. Are you kidding? Not that I am not a morning person, but I am not a morning person.

I figure they would eventually come in, whether they knocked or not. I hear the door creak open, and I figured it was the latter. Quickly, I closed my eyes and pretended I was still sleeping. If they wanted to scare me, I had no problem scaring them.

I heard them getting closer, and when I heard the floor creak right next to my bed, I opened my eyes and yelled "Good morning!"

They all screamed and fell backwards away from my bed. I didn't even see where they landed because I was too busy laughing.

"Hey, that's no fair! We were supposed to scare you!" Maddie yells, glaring up at me from her spot on the floor. She stands up, brushes herself off and then offers a hand to Nani and Sierra.

"Anyway, you told us that we could read the email today." Maddie looks at me expectantly while Nani and Sierra brush themselves off.

I groan and pull the covers over my head. "You seriously woke me up early for that?" There is no reply. "Go back to bed." I mumble and shove my face into my pillow.

I hear Maddie mumble something like "You asked for it..." before she, Sierra, and Nani climbed onto my bed and started jumping on it.

"Alright!" I say once I've had enough. "I'm up!" I somehow manage to get off the bed while they are jumping on it.

I turn back around towards them and cross my arms. "I would ask if you guys wanted to help me make breakfast, but we all know how it turned out last time." I raised one eyebrow at them and they looked down and giggled. "So go back into Maddie's room or something and steer clear of the kitchen."

I walk out if my room, but then remembered something and poked me head back in. "Oh, and you guys can make my bed." I smiled and walked away, hearing them groaning and protesting all the way down the stairs.

***

After I had finished making French toast, (I know, my cooking skills are improving!) I called the girls down for breakfast. I heard them come running down the stairs and all three soon appeared at the kitchen table.

We all sit down together and begin eating before I speak up. "So, what do you guys wanna do today?" I ask. I wanted to get their minds off the email, because I just was not in the mood to read it.

They all seem to think about it before Nani speaks up. "How about the new aquarium they just put in?" Sierra groans, while Maddie seems to consider the idea.

"That sounds fun." I say and actually mean it. I have always had a love for marine life. They all eventually agree, Sierra still mumbling about how she would rather go to the mall.

After we cleaned up breakfast and got ready for the day, we headed towards my old truck. We all packed in, me in the front, and all three girls squished in the back. It would make more sense for one of them to sit up here next to me, but they always insist on riding side by side. I made sure they all had their seat belts on, and then started up the truck, heading towards the aquarium.

***

Once we got there, I paid for our tickets and we walked into the first exhibit.

It was an ocean water one that had sea horses and starfish inside. Sea horses are one of my favorite marine animals ever, so I make the girls wait while I take pictures of the cute little things. What? They are adorable.

We continue to walk through the ocean part of the aquarium. The thing that seemed to interest the three most was the sharks. I on the other hand, much more preferred to stick with the little harmless sea creatures. After taking their picture next to the great white swimming by, we kept making our way through the exhibit. Eventually we left the ocean part and entered the fresh water section on the aquarium. Although seahorses and star fish are my favorite, I have always loved the fresh water exhibits the most.

The wall on the left was made entirely of glass, and behind that glass was the biggest river water tank I had ever seen. Because this is a new aquarium, I haven't got around to visiting it yet. I've been to other freshwater aquariums, but this one is by far the most magnificent. There were giant carp lurking in the shadows behind what must be imitating a fallen tree. There were catfish as well, hiding in the rocks and feasting on the bottom. I knew I definitely wanted to get a picture.

I stopped a kind looking lady with a baby in a stroller and asked if she would mind taking a picture of me and the girls.

"Not at all!" She replied, taking my phone from me. "Let's get a picture." I tell Maddie, Sierra, and Nani. They all agree and crowd around me in front of the giant tank. I hug them all close to me, and the smile on my face isn't just for the camera.

***

I took the girls out to lunch after we had walked the full aquarium. Nobody had any ideas as to what else we should do, so we headed home. Luckily the girls seemed to had forgotten all about the email. Or so I thought until now.

I was in my bedroom -us having parted ways about an hour earlier- when all of the sudden my bedroom door was flung open and in marched Nani, Sierra, and Maddie. Maddie was the first to speak.

"Nani's and Sierra's moms will be here soon, and I want them to be here when we read the email." Maddie said, already heading towards my computer. I sigh, giving in to their request. I put this off long enough.

I sit down in front of my laptop, the three girls hovering behind me, watching my every move. I go to my inbox and click on the email that was opened yesterday. Again, it took quite a few seconds to load. There were a bunch of words that I skipped past before finally getting to what mattered most. The schedule.

I quickly scanned the itinerary and felt my stomach drop to the floor. Maddie and I were getting on a plane headed towards London. In one week.

Hey guys! What's up?? Hopefully this chapter is long enough to make up for the long wait. *cringes* Sorry about that. Anyway, NIALL HAT PIC ON THE SIDE/TOP!!!! Yay!!! And also NIALL AND HARRY ARE GOING TO MEET SOON!! Maybe in the next like, 3 chapters? I'm not sure yet. How do you think they will react to meeting each other? I love you all, and...

Stay extraordinarry!