blinking slowly felix shook his head stiffly, his movements almost robotic "no thank you." as good as tea sounded he didn't want minho going out of his way for him.

"you should take a warm shower. it promotes circulation." minho suggested after a moment of silence, felix tilting his head.

"i don't know if i'd make it that far," felix mumbled slowly, his tongue heavy as he weighed his next words "not without help."

felix didn't know what really spurred his words. was it the faint alcohol taste that lingered in the back of his throat no matter how much mouthwash he had practically swallowed. or the simple want that bubbled deep in his chest. want that he felt nervous to act on, it was like kissing jeongin all over again. that rush of excitement, nervousness and fear that filled him inside and out.

"are you asking me to help you?" pausing minhos teeth sunk into his lip briefly, studying felixs face for a few long seconds before he continued "because if so, i'd prefer you speak up and say it."

shifted his weight around from one foot to another felix nodded meekly, "would you mind helping me?"

"i'm only helping you so you don't fall," minho murmured lightly, that faint ghost of a smile returning  "so don't get your hopes up princess."

flushing at the nickname and the way it had his insides running warm felix rolled his eyes (regretting the action as he did) "didn't plan on it. it's just a shower."

chuckling minho nodded as he picked his spoon and yogurt back up "you're right. just a shower."

-

"is the temperature to your liking?" stepping away from the shower with a lifted brow minho watched as felix shifted forward. nudging the curtain out of his way just enough felix extended his hand, the water warm against his dry palm.

"yeah." withdrawing his hand and shaking it lightly felix nodded slowly. he wasn't going to further comment and let minho know it felt like the perfect temp.

"good," mimicking the boy with a short nod minho cleared his throat before he shuffled around until his back faced felix.

"you can get in first. i'm not looking." the man spoke after a few seconds of silence, the air already growing warm and heavy.

flushing felix mumbled a quiet thanks before he began taking his clothes off. he was eating his words now, his body hot with shyness for a good reason. he had never undressed in front of anyone other than his parents and chenle—and even then it hadn't been like this.

watching the door with sheer interest minho ran his tongue over his teeth repeatedly, his fingers pulling at one another.
it wasn't until the sound of the curtain moving ever so before felix spoke again did he break out of his thoughts, the boys voice soft and almost too quiet for him to make out.

"i'm in."

"okay." taking a short breath in minho twisted around, his hand's already pulling at the hem of his shirt. this is easy lee. simple and easy.

"was the water temperature okay for you too?" felix asked dragging his hands down his wet face, eyes squinted as he tried to focus on minhos response over the water and jumbled noise of rustling clothing.