✦'·.. 𝘃𝗶𝗶. song minxuan ♡

Start from the beginning

┊BASICS ˎˊ˗

BIRTH NAME  ˎˊ˗
song minxuan 宋民轩 / 송민수안
STAGE NAME ˎˊ˗
song minxuan 民轩 / 민수안
ENGLISH NAME ˎˊ˗
julie / 朱丽叶 / 줄리
KOREAN NAME ˎˊ˗
mina / 미나
NAME MEANING  ˎˊ˗
a feminine name of chinese origin, min meaning "quick," or "clever," and xuan meaning "pavilion."

NICKNAMES  ˎˊ˗
miu: sojung made this name because she is an ambassador for miumiu and it's similar to her name.
xuannie: a simple nickname that her dad and friends call her.
songbob: stella named her this because minxuan watches spongebob a lot and imitates his voice.
energy pill: her nickname from fans because she's the most energetic and upbeat member of the group.
        → choding 3/3: she is a part of the fan-made trio which consists of the three 'funniest' members by fans.

DATE OF BIRTH ˎˊ˗
august 1, 2002 / 08.01.2002
AGE ˎˊ˗
20
ZODIAC  ˎˊ˗
leo
CHINESE ZODIAC  ˎˊ˗
horse

BIRTHPLACE ˎˊ˗
hunan, china
HOMETOWN ˎˊ˗
→ hunan, china
ETHNICITY ˎˊ˗
chinese
NATIONALITY  ˎˊ˗
chinese
LANGUAGES SPOKEN  ˎˊ˗
chinese : 100%
korean : 95%
english : 50%

GENDER/PRONOUNS ˎˊ˗ 
        → female | she/her
HEIGHT ˎˊ˗ 
        → 161cm (5'3")
WEIGHT ˎˊ˗ 
        → 46kg (103lbs)
BLOOD TYPE ˎˊ˗ 
        → O: people with blood type 'o' are natural born leaders, outgoing and are able to influence the "energy" of people. they have a natural way of commanding the room and are very influential. their personality traits have garnered them the reputation of being optimistic.

 their personality traits have garnered them the reputation of being optimistic

┊GENERAL ˎˊ˗

MBTI ˎˊ˗ 
        → enfp : " enfps are true free spirits — outgoing, openhearted, and open-minded. with their lively, upbeat approach to life, they stand out in any crowd. but even though they can be the life of the party, they don't just care about having a good time. these personality types run deep – as does their longing for meaningful, emotional connections with other people. "
SHORT PERSONALITY DESC. ˎˊ˗ 
        → there are so many words that could describe minxuan. she has never met a stranger and is friends with literally anyone and anything. she's the loudest and bubbliest one of the group, and is good at bringing the most out of even the quietest ones. she's very warm and always remembers anything she's been told. you hear her before you see her.