Chapter 6

Erik's POV
We walked out of the hospital holding hands, not even noticing it. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I just have a headache."

"You sure?"

"Yeah" she laughed.

"If you say so, madame" I said in a high-pitched voice. We laughed as we walked into Starbucks.

"So do you live around here?" I asked curiously.

"Um, yeah, actually. I live in the Opera House and help with some of the shows." she shyly replied.

"That's awesome! I love the shows there!"

"Hey, you should come with me tomorrow! We're doing another show!"

"Sure, that sound like fun!" I was excited. the Opera House was huge. Some say that when the Chosen One comes inside for the 101st time, they will be taken under a spell and imprisoned forever until "True love's kiss"... yeah right. I got my frappe-chino and I drank it, burning my tongue.

"So when should I come?"

"Around 6:30 would be good. We're gonna set up... I want you to help." she blushed and looked at the ground.

"Alright I'll be there at 6:30" I said in a high-pitched accent, making her laugh. We walked out of Starbucks, accidentally holding hands.

"Bye Christine." I said looking into her deep brown eyes.

"Bye... Erik." she replied holding my gaze.

We looked at each-other a bit longer and parted our ways. I sighed and opened the door to my house.

*****
Christine's POV
I woke up to the sound of Carlotta's voice booming commands to everyone around her. Erik is coming today! I put on my costume and brushed my hair after taking a nice shower. A hard knock on the door broke me from my daze holding my hair curler. Placing it down I walked to the door and opened it, revealing a handsome Erik smiling at me.

"Hey" I said staring into his eyes.

He returned my gaze, "Hey Christine."

I smiled at him and took his hand, rushing him to the stage to setup. We ran by Carlotta and started moving background pieces. This was going to be awesome. Hanging out with a cute guy the whole day! I just loved the mysterious side of him with that mask. He took my hand and lifted my face up to look at his and smiled. I smiled back and we got back to work. Best. Day. Ever!