3am wakeup

Penny was back on shift so was my dad and they soon heard someone wailing at 3am. The whole crew looked at each other. The only one off tonight was Steele and Arnold.

That left one person. Then they soon saw Sam's daughter running to her dad as she sobbed her heart out and he picked me up tightening his grip as he did so.

"Hurts" I screamed as tears started to fall down my freckled face

Dad didn't want to but he called Steele. Steele didn't answer as he was asleep but he left a message and he called Boyce who answered straight away.

When dad had informed him of the whole situation he said that he was on his way and that I should be taken to be scene first thing in the morning.

Dad gave me some painkillers but unfortunately even though I managed to sleep 4hs I disturbed I was awake in even more pain and Boyce held me when he couldn't see my parents around. "Jones it's okay, look someone is going to check you over and find out why your in so much pain"

I nodded and Sam soon walked up the stairs and smiled at one of his boss who was holding me and he said "she been a bother"

"She hasn't, she's definitely in pain with her jaw though" Boyce said as he passed me to Sam (my dad)

"Both sides of the bottom jaw it seems" Sam sighed "she doesn't like the dentist but this needs to be seen to, it can't just keep her awake in horrendous pain all the time"

"I agree, inform me how it goes and Steele will call you when he realises you called him in the early hours of the morning" Boyce said as Sam tightened his grip around me as they went downstairs

"True, he's not on to afternoon anyway" Sam laughed as he waved goodbye to Boyce as his brother took me and him to the dentist up in Newtown