seventeen - moral compass

Magsimula sa umpisa

I moved my lips down to his neck, lacing kisses along it. I bit at the dent on his skin, right above the collarbone, I sucked softly, wanted to claim this area as mine. I felt his hands move along my waist, his fingers slipping slightly into the band of my skirt.

I pulled away from his neck, my eyes meeting his, he moved a hand from my skirt, reaching up and placing it softly on my neck, "I'm sorry." He whispered, so softly I almost didn't hear it.

I nodded softly and swallowed, "No commitment." I said back softly, hating that I was already giving in.

He nodded, and pulled me back down on him, kissing me deeply. His tongue finding mine again, my hands gripping onto his shoulders. I moved my hips on him, moving forward and back, his hardness beginning to push on me.

Soft groans came from him against our kiss, his lips leaving mine, moving onto my neck. His kisses were aggressive against it, he dragged his teeth down, causing me to moan from the slight pain I felt. His hands moved to pull at my crop top, he wanted it off, and I let him. He threw it to the side, admiring me, admiring my body as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist sitting up with me. His mouth moved to my breast, his tongue moving over the tenderness of my nipples.

I pushed my hips harder against him the more his mouth and hands explore my breasts, the more moans slowly began escaping me, and he pushed me back softly, shifting his body onto mine, his legs hitting against the headboard causing both of us to laugh slightly.

He looked down, at me, and I could tell he was trying to be present, but I also knew more than alcohol was in his system, I could tell. I reached up, and placed my hand softly on his cheek.

"Hey, you're here. With me, okay?" I whispered and he nodded, leaning in and kissing me softly again.

Our bodies and hands moved, our clothes finding their way off our bodies. I couldn't handle the sweetness of it all. His gentleness, and I wanted to indulge in what I knew would probably never happen again. I knew he was just apologizing, I knew he was doing anything to keep me there, and he was succeeding, even against my moral compass telling me no.

"Wait here, okay?" He said softly, and I nodded as he pushed himself off me, leaving the room momentarily. When he came back, I noticed a foil package in his hand, and as he climbed back on top of me, he set it to the side.

He moved his lips back on mine, the need for each other quickly present again, and his fingers moved down between my legs. They rolled over my clit, as he broke the kiss, his nose pushing my face softly to the left, so that he could kiss my butterfly tattoo. He sucked softly, slipping a finger in me, then another. He kissed up to my ear moving my face back so he could kiss me. His teeth ran along my bottom lip as I moaned out at the curling of his fingers.

"One more, please." I heard myself say, and he smiled a bit, I knew it appealed to his senses. He moved his thumb over my clit, pressing small circles into it before slipping in another, "Har—Harry, oh god."

His fingers moved curling inside me, his pace steady, there was no aggression behind it, but it felt so blissful. He searched my eyes as his fingered moved in me and the more he looked at me, the more my back started to arch, the closer I felt to coming undone.

"Come for me, Townes. I want you to feel good. You can come, you beautiful butterfly." I shut my eyes closed, as I felt the knots in my stomach release, I came, moaning into his shoulder.

He kissed over my face softly, finding my lips, and I felt as he moved his hand down, beginning to move it on his own cock, I reached down and he pushed my hand away, shaking his head. He kept kissing me, as he moved his hand faster on himself, before reaching over to where he had left the condom.