O5. Letters and cookies

Start from the beginning

"Only that? If I had known, I would have asked you earlier."

Everyone was really surprised. Were you going to kiss him? That easy? They would not deny that they were a little envious of their captain at this moment.

"Are you sure you want to kiss that?"

Yahaba took you by the shoulder, wanting to avoid the scene, he couldn't believe that his stupid partner and captain was going to get a kiss from his pretty manager. You remained silent with a pensive face, your eyes traveled from Oikawa to the cookies constantly, that's all, you couldn't take it anymore.

"I'll take the cookies."

Everyone made a blank expression as Tooru celebrated waiting for the kiss scene, even though it was something different from what they thought would happen. Without warning you cupped Oikawa's face in your hands to plant a kiss on his cheek and go for the cookies. Of course, the captain did not specify where the kiss should be.

"I think Oikawa is not breathing."

While the guys were trying to revive the setter you were munching on the cookies, you had gotten a brilliant idea from that, you could call it business acumen.

"Excuse me, are you (S)?"

"Yeah, do you need anything?"

The newcomer nodded blushing.

'Oh, she's another girl with a letter and cookies! All for those glorious delights.'

"Give this letter to Oikawa as a token of love! Please!?"

"I'm sorry I don't give the letters directly anymore."

The girl's expression seemed to drop, she started muttering a lot of weird love scenes together with the third year boy while a couple of tears threatened to come out of her eyes.

"I no longer deliver letters, but you can put them in a mailbox."

"Huh?" life returned to her eyes "What mailbox? Where can I find it?"

"It's at the gym doors, you can take your desserts there too, I'll take care of giving him the box after training."

"Thank you very much!"

As soon as the girl ran out of the class you rubbed your hands with a mischievous smile, you could already taste those delicacies. There was certainly nothing else that made you happier than free home cooking. When the boys finished changing, they watched as you smiled like they had never seen before, in your hands you held a tray full of different cookies and candies.

"Where did you get all those sweets?"

"It's a very good question, Kindaichi, the truth is that I've gotten business. Do you want to try them?"

A little confused they agreed to try them, they were too good to be real, it wasn't until Iwaizumi ate a cookie with Oikawa's face that they realized where they came from.

"Iwa-chan, did you just eat me?"

"Huh?" he observed how there were more cookies with his friend's face on the tray "(N) where did you really get the cookies?"

"From his fans."

"(Nn) you're bad!"

You denied eating another one of those delights, almost crying with happiness as the flavors made their way through your taste buds.

"The girls will think that you are sharing their great culinary works, they will love you! More than they actually do..."

"Do you think that?"

"Of course, you also feed me- I mean, the team." you both watched as everyone grabbed more and more sweets that you had left on some tables "Is a win-win for all!"