Wait..what?

OWOEKDKEKEKK SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH

I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO MAKE MORE IN THE FUTURE 

*Next day in butterfly mansion*

Tanjiro pov: I can't get over Zenitsu...

His eyes, his strong hearing, his sent. He must feel so embarrassed when I talk about these things to him...but I can't.

I was sitting outside watching Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi hanging up towels. I thought it would be best to help them when I suddenly smelt Kanao's sent. Ever since I developed these feelings for Zenitsu, she's been a big help in letting me reach out to her. 

"Kanao!" I chirped. She doesn't talk much, but when it comes to talking with me, she speaks a bit more. "Hello, Tanjiro." She simply replied. I offered to sit with me, and we chatted for a few minutes. "Have you found a way to speak with Zeitsu yet?" I disappointedly say no. "It's like he doesn't want to be near me anymore. I'm pretty sure he shares some type of feeling towards me too though." I have high hopes of him liking me back. From what everyone's been saying about both of us. About us being "different" towards each other.

So, from that day on, Kanao and I have been secretly finding ways for me to surprise Zenitsu. To show that I care for him. (You sound obsessed ngl) 

We found places near the village to take him, and gift ideas he would enjoy. It was now up to him if he wanted to see me. That was our main challenge. 

I forgot how much he hid from me T-T... I was right now waiting in front of Zenitsu's room. (Yes they all have their rooms. Just like how Tanjiro and Nezuko had theirs. They just like sharing one room.) 

*Knock knock knock* I waited until I heard footsteps near the door. I got tensed up by the sudden peachy sent. "Y-yes? Who is it?" I heard them say. (I'm gonna make it a secret to who it is, but you can already tell who it is.) 

"Hey!... It's Tanjiro. You know..the boy you keep avoiding..." I was trying to sound happy..but that last part slipped out.

"..." He hasn't spoken for the last 15 seconds of that. I was about to leave when I heard him say something that surprised me. "....come in." I completely whirled around and faced the door. "What?" I didn't think he would want to see me. "I-i said....come in." I was shocked, I didn't know what to believe. The fact he wants to see me, or the fact he isn't avoiding me this time. 

The door slowly slid open, and I saw Zenitsu's sparrow Chuntaro greet me very pleasantly. "Hello to you too, Chuntaro!" I smile and raised my finger as he lightly sat on it. 

"W-what....what did you need?" He asked, focusing more on his bed than me. Oh, I was wondering if..." Hold on. Something about this doesn't feel right. I've been going over this with Kanao millions of times, and it shouldn't feel this dull. 

I lightly placed Chuntaro on a tiny plant on a shelf. I looked back to see Zenitsu sitting on his bed playing with his triangle haori. I slowly crept over to him and kneeled in front of him. then, grabbed his hands. "Zenitsu, look at me." I felt him slightly squeeze my hands. He was acting like his normal self around others, I have to do this. "Please."

That. was what did it.

He finally looked me in the eyes. His eyes were beautiful, if only I got to see them more... 

"Thank you.." I smiled at him before slightly raising his hands toward me. 

"Zenitsu." I started, "Would you care to take a stroll with me in the village? Just for today, and it doesn't have to be anything too long if you have any other plans." He looked at me, it seemed he was focusing on my nose and not my actual eyes. I could tell.