"Yah...you almost gave me a heart attack"tae spoke with a pout which was immediately kisses away by kook....

"Sorry love...just wanted to tease you...but you was about to leave....so I thought why not lay under me ... again"kook spoke wiggling his eyebrows and laughed when he saw tae's cheeks getting red as he understood kook said again as he was indicating last night....

"Get up"tae spoke...

"Why"kook spoke pushing tae back on bed...

"What why...I have to get ready... don't you know today is our reception and someone might be coming to call us for breakfast"tae spoke as he placed his palm on kook's chest naked chest trying to push him....

But in return his hands were pinned on the bed...."why in so hurry bun.... let's stay liked this"kook spoke as he leaned to tae's neck giving wet kisses there....

"Yaah...I just bathed...and guest are still at home..."tae spoke in a whinning tone...but didn't pushed kook and let him do what he wants....

"Ok fine....at least give me a morning kiss"kook spoke pouting his lips...tae lifted his head and pecked kook's lip and again layed down....

"This is peck love...not a kiss..."kook spoke and connected their lips...

He slowly moved his lips on tae's feeling the soft lips of other .....his right hand made it's way to tae exposed waist as he was wearing a saree....

He caressed tae's waist softly while kissing him deeply...he didn't wanted to back away yet....he won't have ba ked away yet if saying truly...if they didn't heard a knock on their door...

Kook backed away with a groan as tae pushed him...he laid on the bed with a sulking face...as tae stood up... looking at himself in mirror....he put his saree properly which was falling a little from his shoulder...and settled his hair which got messed because of his husband....

He heard the knocks followed by Jin's voice"newlyweds are you still sleeping"Jin asked....

"Coming hyung"tae spoke as he looked at himself again in mirror and rushed to the door....he saw Jin looking at him with  teasing smile as he opened the door....

"Good morning my dear devrani"Jin spoke as he entered inside....

"Good morning to you too kook"Jin spoke as he saw kook now sitting on the bed with a small pout on his face....

"Morning"kook spoke in a small voice...

"Good morning hyung"tae spoke as he walked near Jin ....

"What happened"Jin asked pointing at kook....

"Nothing serious...kookie go take bath"tae spoke to kook who huffed before standing up muttering God knows what...took the towel and went inside the bathroom.....

Jin looked at kook and than tae who gave a nervous smile to him....Jin than roamed his eyes in the room which was still a mess....he smirked as he thought to tease tae ...

"Guess he was still sleepy because you both didn't slept last night right"Jin spoke nudging tae's stomach....

"Huh"tae asked trying to be innocent...the mess was didn't even in his mind...

"Aaa.... don't try to act innocent....this is the proof aren't innocent anymore tae~~" Jin singed pointing around the room ....tae blushed red as he hurriedly went to the clothes that were scattered all over the floor....

Jin giggled seeing tae panicking....tae throwed all the clothes in the laundry basket....

"Don't need to be embarrassed....I am an experienced person.... it's ok..."Jin spoke as he saw tae looking everyone trying to avoid eye contact because of shyness....

"Well I just came to tell....that no need to hurry... almost everyone is sleeping now...so if you both are hungry I will send breakfast in your room....or 8f not than come down after getting ready ....when everyone will wake up we will have the breakfast...."Jin spoke...

"It's fine hyung we will have breakfast with everyone"tae spoke smiling softly....

"Ok than...I will go...and close the door bye"Jin spoke as he left ....tae shut the door but forget to lock it....

Next chapter...

Kook was hugging tae from back...he was giving soft kisses on tae's neck when they both flinched and kook stood a little far from tae....when their room's door was busrt open by none other than yeo bin....

"I hate them already"kook muttered....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....😘😘