"No, we are not going out. We're just friends." I muttered, not wanting to look her in the eyes.

"They literally spend all night calling. I text her and she's too busy to answer because she's talking to Blaine." Kurt complained.

"Girl, just cool it with the "Just Friends" thing. Friends don't do the things you do when you text him." Mercedes laughed, grabbing some food.

"I promise, we'll make it up to you. We can hang out Friday night." Kurt said, as the line moved forward.

"I can't." I said, keeping my eyes down. "Let me guess." Mercedes teased and they both said in a lovey, dovey voice.

"Blaine Warbler."

"You guys can tease me all you want. Your just jealous that I've got a hot date." I walked away from them, to go sit at the Glee table.

"Finally, you admit it!" Mercedes yelled and I laughed, and I noticed Sam was sitting alone at the table.

"Hey, Sam. I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I asked Sam, as I sat next to him. We were the first one's there so I figured now would be our only chance.

"Yeah, Sami. What's up?" He smiled, scooting over slightly so I could sit on the bench with him.

"I just wanted to clear the air a bit. It's been kind of awkward between us since that day at the Lima Bean? I want you to know that I am totally over it, and I'm kinda talking to someone else. So I was hoping we could be friends again." I said, as more people began to join our table.

"Of course, we're friends again! You know us Sam's gotta stick together." He said, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into a side hug.

I was talking to Brittany, about how there isn't only 13 letters in the alphabet when I noticed Puck buttering the floor.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Finn asked, we were clearly on the same page when it came to Puck's pranks.

"Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor." Puck said, like it was obvious.

"But sectionals is like two weeks from now." Finn snapped, sounding more Rachel than ever.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo!" Artie called, motioning towards Mercedes and Tina.

"Did I hear something about a substitute-" Rachel had fallen for Puck's butter trap and I didn't hesitate to let out a quick laugh.

"Yes! It works!" Puck cheered, as Rachel stood up and fixed her hair.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." She stomped to the back of the room, ignoring Artie, Mercedes and Tina who were all giggling to themselves.

It quickly got silent, when a woman came into the room and slid over Puck's trap.

"Oh, what the hell?" Artie said, putting his hands up like he was shielding himself.

"Hola, clase. Nothin' says 'Bienvenidos' quite like a buttered floor." She smiled, while I turned to Santana.

"I love her already." She whispered back,

"Is it bad that I'm kinda turned on right now?" I kind of agreed with her. Our conversation was interupted when Kurt walked in and slipped on the butter. I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh, as I actually liked Kurt.

"Let's start with some introductions. My name is Holly Holliday. What's yours? Go!" She snapped, pointing at puck, who responded in a weird voice.

"I'm Finn Hudson, I'm the quarterback of the football team."