♫I Need U♪

[I Need U]

[I Need U]

1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

~Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you ****
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.

Taehyung sat on the dining table with a wide smile, grinning happily as Jungkook served him breakfast. After serving he turned around to go back to the kitchen as Taehyung held his wrist, softly. Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

"Aren't you going to eat with me?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook bit his lips before nodding his head in denial.

Taehyung furrowed his brows, looking up at Jungkook who was standing near him. "Why?" he asked confusedly.

"Taehyung hyung, it's nothing like t-that. I-I j-just don't eat breakfast" Jungkook replied softly and timidly while looking down at his feet.

"Why? That's not a healthy habit Jungkook." Taehyung spoke as he got up, holding his shoulders firmly as he forced him to sit down on the chair, Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but said nothing.

Taehyung served and pushed the plate in front of him. "Eat!" he asserted and Jungkook nodded. He slowly ate his food as Taehyung hummed at the taste. "Hmm... you make really tasty food" he praised as he ate more.

Jungkook gave him a small smile as he ate really slowly, not having the appetite to do so.

Days passed by as Taehyung and Jungkook relationship developed slowly and steadily, they ate together with Taehyung making sure the other eats fully, Jungkook didn't seem to have appetite most of the times.

Taehyung was trying to develop their relationship, emotionally and mentally. He was really trying. Being around Jungkook made him completely forget about anything else, the younger had that much effect on him, and Taehyung wasn't denying accepting that.

He noticed that Jungkook was quite introverted, didn't speak much but he cared for him. He always did, he too smiled shyly whenever Taehyung tried to flirt with him or even a single touch from his made him close his eyes and made his heart race.