Chapter 11 - A Friend?

Where do you think Olive would be on the chart? Or would she be in a category of her own? And if the second option, what would that category be?
I'll add it below too, in case it decides to not work.

Also, Nat and Clint are missing from this, which is rude. I feel Nat would be in a whole new category of "*sips tea*" and Clint would be in "*screams*" Let me know what you think though lol

 I feel Nat would be in a whole new category of "*sips tea*" and Clint would be in "*screams*" Let me know what you think though lol

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up early this morning. The digital clock on my bedside table read 5:07 A.M. I lay awake in my bed, watching the ceiling. It wasn't all too interesting. Instead, I decided to look out the wall-to-wall windows. The city skyline is beautiful and a tragedy. So much had to be destroyed to build such an impressive city. I watch as the sun climbs the sky. As the shadows shift across the streets below. As cars drive down the road instead of flying as I was told they would many years ago. I get lost in my thoughts. So much has changed, and I'm not sure I'll ever truly adjust to the shock of it all. So much change in so little time, I can't help but wonder what another thirty years will bring.

"Is everything alright?" Jarvis's voice jolts me out of the depths of my mind.

"Oh, yes, all is well, Jarvis. Thank you,"

"You've been lying awake for over an hour now,"

"Just taking time to enjoy the chaos of life,"

"Very well," Jarvis tells me after a few moments. I swear he never knows how to respond to me, "I've been told to tell you Dr. Banner has made breakfast. You should hurry before it gets devoured."

"Alright, thank you, Jarvis, I'll make my way down,"

"Of course, enjoy,"

I nod in response, still unsure if he sees it. I think he does. I pull back the covers, sliding out of bed. Right onto the floor with a big thud, "I'm alright,"

Jarvis doesn't respond. I get up and make my way to my closet. Nat wanted to train with me. She wants me to single-handedly kick our super seniors' asses. I wasn't opposed to the idea. So I put on athletic leggings and a t-shirt. I wear a sports bra under it because training with Nat is a sport, an incredibly dangerous one. She's scary. But I love her. I also put on some good runners that Nat made me buy. She says they're the best.

I get down to the dining area and find what must be a crime scene. But that's a typical meal at the tower. Thankfully, magic. It's, well, magic. Nothing cleans like sending things to the void. I get myself a plate and fill it up, and as I'm eating a hand reaches from behind me to my plate. I slam my fist down on the hand.

"Fuck, that hurt!" Clint yells.

"How the fuck did you get there?" I yell back, louder, "I didn't see you come in."