1988 Part Two - Tony

"UGH, LEAVE ME ALONE, TONY!!" My sister, Olive, screams at me. She shoves me out her door, slamming it in my face.

"Olive," I say, trying to be calm, "The dude is older than I am. I'm not letting you see him!"

I try opening the door, only to find it locked. I hear Olive move something in front of the door. I get ignored as I try to talk to my sister through the door.

"Olive, seriously," I say to the door since it is still locked, "For someone dating a twenty-year-old, you sure like to act like a child." No response, shocking. "I guess it makes sense that you're acting like a child. You are a child." still nothing. She must be pissed off. That or she left through the window. Though I can't imagine that would feel good in those heels, I don't know how she manages to walk in those. No way she could jump out a window, right?

I decide not to wait outside her door and get up to grab something to eat. Maybe I can get her out with some food. I hear her shower turn on. I know I have time. She takes long showers when she's mad, which is often.

After nearly an hour, I return with some food. The door is wide open.

"Are you ready to talk yet?" I ask as I enter her room, I look around. It's empty. "Olive?" Nothing.

I walk to her bathroom, and again the door was wide open. "Olive?" I started to feel worried.

I go back to her bedroom. The window is open.

She didn't, did she? I think to myself. I stick my head out the window and look around. "OLIVE," I yell, "IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING." I'm panicked now.

I turn around, looking for something. Olive may have left a note. She never leaves without telling me. Never. I searched her whole room; bed, dresser, vanity. I look for anything unusual. Nothing. I even checked her diary- I know, I know, I shouldn't- maybe something she said there could give me a hint. But still, nothing.

You're overreacting, I tell myself, she probably just went out.

But I had a bad feeling. Something seemed off, Olive wouldn't jump out a window. And I'd have heard her leave through the door. It was in the other room. I dial the police.

After some time of the police being here, they decide she had been kidnapped. Every surface was wiped down, and the kidnappers probably wore gloves to make sure not to leave any fingerprints. There had been multiple kidnappings of young girls in the past few months. This case was believed to be related. After hearing that, I lost hope of finding my sister. None of those girls had been found. There was not even one lead.

Breaking the news to my parents was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It didn't help that it took an hour to get their full attention. My dad blamed me. My mom didn't even look at me after I told them. She didn't have to say it; I knew she thought I was at fault too.

After two years, they got somewhere with the investigation. They believed it was some underground organization. Some copy of Hydra. Just a pathetic attempt to be something more than a group of sick freaks.

Another year later, they managed to predict and stop a few kidnappings. But these people learnt from Hydra, they used cyanide when they got caught. The only thing they did differently was they didn't say who they were. No "Hail Hydra" type thing. All they'd say was "Live in fear" or "You'll never find us". Nothing to hint at what they might be called, or what they are doing. They didn't give away anything. It seemed to be an all-women's organization. They never kidnapped men, and never worked with them either.

A few years after my sister's kidnapping, my parents died in a car crash. It felt like someone was trying to kill off my family. Though I doubt nobody would ever hurt me. I got Obadiah, he'd never hurt me or let me get hurt. He's like family.

By the year 2000, they found some small parts of the organization's buildings. Nothing that had any information, but they saved hundreds of girls. None of them were Olive.

After another ten years, I fully gave up hope. I knew I'd never see my sister again. I'd never know what happened to her. I became Iron Man, have the best tech in the world, and I still couldn't find her. The organization fell at some point. We never learned their name. No information was ever found about this organization. We'll never know what they were planning, or if they are truly gone. But thousands of girls showed up, their last memory being of before they got kidnapped. Some had some memories of dark rooms where they slept. Some remembered sparring, and some remembered pain. But most remembered nothing. And most important to me, none remembered my sister. She was gone. Forever.

Every time I remembered her, I remembered my last words to her. "I guess it makes sense that you're acting like a child. You are a child."

My last words to my sister were to insult her. We fought. I don't think once in twenty-two years I went a day that I didn't remember our last day together.

Five years later, after the Avengers had formed I felt like I had a family again. Though I never told them about my sister. I'm sure some knew, I mean I am a Stark. Somedays I feel like I can't take a shit without it being all over the news. My sister being part of a huge secret organization that was never truly discovered was definitely "news-worthy". Even if they knew, they never did mention it. I appreciated that.

Then one day, it happened.

"Sir, there is someone at the door. She says her name is Olive."

I swear the world paused. No way, I think, it's been almost thirty years. It can't be her.

"Show me footage, Jarvis," I say, hardly above a whisper. A few teammates were in the room with me.
The room went dead silent as an image showed up.

It was my sister. It was Olive.

A/N, please read: I Thought I should do a bit from Tony's POV too. Just some quick stuff, not too much detail. After this things won't be so vague. I promise. Also, I meant to add this in the last chapter, but PLEASE point out any grammar/spelling/punctuation issues. I'm writing this at like almost 2 am after an 8-hour shift at Starbucks, and Grammarly sucks for editing stories ://.

Also, always feel free to give suggestions as to what you'd like to read here. I'm very open to ideas and want your opinions:)

Anyway, make sure to like and subscribe.. or wait.. vote and comment. (I'm not funny)