Livin' On A Prayer

Start from the beginning

"Can you read it, I cannot mess this up." I asked her, intent on making my eyes look good.

"Yeah, of course. It's from... Blaine Warbler. Wait." Rachel paused, standing up, looking alarmed. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"Rachel, give me my phone." I said, putting down my eyeliner pencil, not caring about what it looked like anymore.

Blaine: What time are we meeting at Breadstix tonight?

"Sami, are you dating a Warbler?" Rachel asked, she had a look on her face of pure betrayal.

"No! We are not dating. We are just friends. He's helping Kurt out with the whole Karofsky situation." I explained, I wasn't technically lying, even though that wasn't the only reason we were talking.

"So is Kurt going with you guys?" She asked, crossing her arms, not believing a word I was saying.

"Yeah! Of course! We won't even be talking about Glee at all." I lied, and just as soon as I thought Rachel was going to drop it, she did the worst thing possible.

"So can I come with too? I care about Kurt aswell!"

"I'll have to check with Kurt and Blaine on that." I said, my heart pounding.

"Oh, I've got that covered." She smiled, as she began typing on my phone.

Sami (Rachel): How about we meet at 6? Is it okay if my good friend, Rachel comes with us? She is really close with Kurt and she wants to help us deal with his situation tonight.

"Rachel give me my phone, right now!" I yelled, as she stood on a chair and held her arm up so I couldn't reach her. I heard a buzz and she looked at my phone.

"Ugh! They are definitely dating. This is traitorous, Sami." Rachel said, as she stormed off to go get changed. I grabbed my phone and read the text.

Blaine: Please give Sami her phone back.

Sami: How'd you know it wasn't me?

Blaine: Come on, we literally have only texted for a day and I already know you hate Rachel. You were also pretty clear that this was an only us thing.

Sami: We just met and you already think you know me.

Blaine: Oh, but I do know you.

Sami: That's what you think. ;)

I shut my phone and looked up to see all the girls standing over me.

"You're definitely into him." Mercedes said as they all groaned and walked back to their seats to finish getting ready.

[MERCEDES with NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS]

Start me up

[MERCEDES & RACHEL with NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS]

Start me up

[RACHEL with NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS Vocalizing]

Oh, Tommy used to work on the docks

Union's been on strike

He's down on his luck

It's tough

Oh, so tough

[SAMI (& BRITTANY with NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS)]

Oh, we gotta (Hold on)

[BRITTANY & SAMI, (NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS)]

Ready or not (Ready or not)

[RACHEL (NEW DIRECTIONS GIRLS)]