13

The others waited patiently as you and Dio began your drive home, Pucci reading his bible that you've got him in the living room where Valentine watched another American documentary with Kira reading silently to himself. Diavolo and Doppio hid away in their room doing God knows what, it was peaceful. Until Kars and Diego entered the living room.

"We have a have an idea"

"This can't be good" Kira said as he flipped to the next page of his book, Pucci eyed the men as they stood a little too proudly in front of him "And what is this grand idea?" Valentine continued to watch the documentary until Kars blocked his vision "Don't encourage them" Kira said as he didn't look up from his book.

"The small human hasn't been using her so-called 'Stand' as much as she used to"

The blonde jockey nodded his head "What a shame, now move America is about to get the Louisiana purchase" with this new information Kira looked up, and Pucci raised his eyebrows "And why is this important?"

"It means that we can finally take over her and the house." Diavolo said as he emerged from the staircase with Doppio not far behind "We cannot risk anything happening with her, especially not knowing if our enemies are in this reality with us" Diavolo stepped closer to the group, Doppio stayed behind by the stairs.

"I have arrived" a familiar British voice said as he entered the house "We're both here!" they heard as their caretaker entered not long after Dio with two bags "What's in the bag miss (Y/n)?" Diego asked as you passed the group and walked to the kitchen "Oh just some takeout that I think you all will like" you said as you disappeared into the kitchen.

They sat there as Dio began to hover around you, getting your attention rather than sharing it with the others. He smirked as the others watched from the other end of the table, some feeling a sense of dread and disappointment as they watched the two "When did this happen?" Diavolo asked as Doppio sat silently next to him.

"He's up to something..." Diego said as he eyed his altered self, You laughed as Dio made a joke "Okay that's enough, I need to get to cleaning" you said as Dio seemed to pout "Oh but I thought we were having such a good time" you hesitated before stepping away from the blonde "Maybe next time Dio"

As the (h/c)ed caretaker left the villains to be Dio was suddenly bombarded with silent questions, of course, he could tell what they were all thinking despite them not showing or asking what they wanted to know.

"I have no idea what you're all implying about" Dio said as he sat on the kitchen counter, Kira and Diavolo narrowed their eyes at him as Pucci raised his eyebrow at his Lord "Cut the bullshit Elf, what did you do to her when you guys were out?"

Diavolo was rightfully mad in his opinion, after all any interruptions to his care and way of living were something he needed to protect. Dio sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he began picking his nails.

"I'm her favorite"

"Like hell, you are" Valentine said as he angrily ate his bowl of food "Yeah if anything I am" Kars said with much confidence "You might be in second..." Kira said as he cut his food into smaller pieces, the others looked at him in confusion.

"If anyone would be her favorite it would be a tie between Pucci, Kars, and Doppio"

He was quiet as he ate his piece of meat before swallowing it and gave a light cough "Possibly me too" Diego raised his eyebrow at the hand fetish man "No No No I'm her favorite, I don't bother her for anything "

"That's a lie" Kars muttered as he crossed his arms, Diego gave him a face as Pucci spoke "Lord Dio it's almost impossible to believe that you haven't done anything to Miss (Y/n)" Dio raised his eyebrow at his successor.

"Then let's make a competition, whoever successfully makes her confess who she admires more will have to do the entire groups chores"

"Deal." Deigo said, Kars nodded his head as Doppio did the same "This is childish" Diavolo said as he angrily looked at the others "Oh is someone mad at the fact that they're going to lose" Dio said as he smirked at the pink-haired man.

"Please this is easier than ruling over Italy."

The night was peaceful as the house was silent, you peacefully slept away as the night rang through until a sudden presence made you wake up. Slowly and hesitantly you opened your eyes only to see Diavolo hovering over you "Umm What the actual fuck are you doing here" you asked as he continued to stare at you.

"I wanted to see how easy it is to kill you in your sleep"

"Right, well good luck."

You said as you shut your eyes and began to ascend back to sleep, again your sleep was interrupted by him "I could kill you right now and yet you still go back to sleep" still half asleep you grabbed his shirt and brought him closer to you.

"Listen to me Diavolo, I am not one to play when it comes to threats. I understand that you're upset that you are not in power and you have to follow the rules from someone much younger than you but you need to suck it up and go with the flow because my patients are running thin"

The pink-haired man narrowed his eyes at you as you let go of his mesh shirt and scoffed "Like hell, I would listen to you, It'll be a cold day in hell when that happens" sitting up you looked at him in anger "Well grab a sweater because you're going to need it more than me"

You grabbed your blanket and dramatically turned away from him "Miss (Y/n), I was wondering if I can accompany you in your slumber" the ultimate being said as he entered your room with a pillow and blanket, turning back around you motioned him to enter before looking at Diavolo "Now if you excuse me Anguria I need sleep, not being lectured by someone ungrateful"

Kars nodded at the man before laying down on your bed, this irritated the man even more as you ignored him and now had your undivided attention on the vampire that was watching you fluff his pillow for him "Don't you dare ignore me, you are below me. You have no right to ignore me"

He grabbed your arm as you settled down, ultimately bringing you closer to him and out of your bed. What he didn't expect was for your skin to be cracking as you summoned your stand.

Queen's skin now cracked like yours but seemed to be behaving more oddly than he was used to seeing it, its nails now longer and deathly pointed. With one clamp it seemed to be able to break the skin around his wrist before he can speak it disappeared.

Looking back at you, you seemed to be uneasy. Quickly getting back into bed fully with Kars eyeing you silently as well "Why is it like that now." he demanded as you closed your eyes and ignore him once again "Answer me (Y/n)."

"Unless you want it to be the death of you then keep talking."

Watermelon is anguria in Italian :)

I had to rewrite this chapter since I didn't like the original flow, I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Night :)