Better Than Revenge

Start from the beginning

She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa

Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey

You might have him but haven't you heard?
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him, but I always get the last word
Whoa, whoa-ah-oh

(What?)
She's not a saint
And she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
(She deserved it)

Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha

Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
Cause I don't think you do, oh
(No, no, no, no)

Do you still feel like you know what you're doing? (No)
I don't think you do, I don't think you do

Let's hear the applause (Come on, Come on)
Come on
Show me how much better you are
(So much better, yeah?)

See you deserve some applause
Cause you're so much better
(Cause you're so much better)
She took him faster than you could say "Sabotage"

I ended the song, feeling more powerful than ever, and everyone stood up besides Quinn, even the hobbit girl.

"That was incredible, Sami. Filled with emotion, I love to see it. That was a brilliant New Directions Debut." Mr. Schue said, clapping and walking back up to the front of the room while I sat next to Kurt, instead of Quinn, who was staring me down.

"All right, guys. Let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back, Noah Puckerman." He said, as everyone applauded for me and Noah, who turned and threatned the boy in the wheelchair in front of me.

"I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson about right and wrong." He asked.

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." He said, looking extremely confident.

"What a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn mocked. My eyes widened as I realized that was Quinn's baby daddy and I looked over to Kurt, who nodded with his eyes closed.

"And now, drumroll, Finn." Mr Schue said, pointing to a rather dopey looking boy and he gave a drumroll on his textbook.

"Because I have in my hand, our competition for sectionals next month." He said, holding a paper while everyone cheered, but the girl in the front looked very distraught. "First, the a-cappella choir from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay. Hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." A girl in a cheerleading uniform said, looking over at Kurt, who was not impressed with the comment. I bet that's Santana, Quinn talked about her alot in her letters.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters, a first year club from the Warren Township Continuing Education Program." He continued to read as every one cheered, but that cheering came to a sudden halt when he finished reading.

"Now they are a glee club, composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's." He smiled, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

There were many comments such as, "Is that legal?" "How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"