Յ. 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔄𝔰 𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔄𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔄 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

Start from the beginning

Frankenstein stares at his arm. "You have a cousin?"

"Frank, if your arm could talk, it would tell you that the original owner of your arm had a brother..."

"...Who married a woman..."

"...Who was..." He makes a killing gesture.

"...For strangling a pig."

"What?" Janette tilted her head looking at the men at her side, she couldn't even remember half of what they said.

"I have pig strangling blood in my arm?! That's kinda cool. Well, Cuz, great to meet you." He shakes Johnny's hand, but his whole body hits the floor multiple times.

    "And you?" The werewolf asks, pointing at the nameless girl in the room.

    "I'm Janette." She smiles and doesn't say anything more.

"So, what brings you here, Johnny, Janette?" A voice coming from Johnny's side scared them.

"Woah! What was that?!"

"Oh, sorry. I should really clear my throat when I speak. Anyway, what brings you here?" The voice seems to come from floating glasses. This must be Invisible Man.

"Oh, uh... Party Planner?" Janette answers, freak out.

"Yes! I've recruited Mr., uh... Stein and Ms. Janette here, to help me with Markus' birthday party."

"Wait a minute. You asked someone to help you?" Frankenstein points at Dracula.

"Captain Control Freak?" The werewolf scoffs.

"It's Count..." Dracula says, annoyed "And yes, I thought having a Markus contemporary would be useful."

"Yeah, he totally needed a fresher perspective." Dracula glares at Johnny.

"Okay, Johnny and Janette, Mr. Tight Coffin over here was planning to have these powdered lame-o's play at the party." The werewolf points at the zombies dressed up as classical musicians. Or are they the real ones?

"So, anyways, we thought we could liven things up a bit."

"Whoa! You all play?" Janette grinned.

"Let's check you guys out!"

Frankenstein, Invisible Man, the mummy and the werewolf started playing and singing, but the song seemed slow and the lyrics made Janette giggle, the song was like the ones her parents listened to remember their youth. She wondered how old this song must be.

    Markus smiles in awe at Janette. Johnny was also disappointed by the song choice.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on guys, stop." Johnny went up to the stage, the music abruptly stopped.

"That's cute, but kind of old school." Janette remains in her place.

"Yes, thank you, guys."

"You got to totally tempo things up." She recommend.

"Here let me show you." Johnny grabbed the electric guitar "Werewolf man, give me a jam!"

    As Johnny moves around the stage, goofing and singing, many monsters get closer to enjoy the small presentation that he has created. He gets lost in the song, a little bit too much.

"Yeah! Stage dive!" He jumps and falls flat on the floor, Janette facepalms before going to his aid "Awesome!"

"I'm so blown away right now!" Markus gets closer to Johnny and Janette.