When he saw tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at him he smiled softly.... facing him and placing a soft and fond kiss on tae's forehead....

He tugged the edge of tae's lehenga asking for him premission....tae gulped but still gave a small nodded his waist chain was still there which kook didn't removed...why you will know....he untied the knots of the lehenga and than  got over the bed....he slowly pulled it and threw it on the floor ...his eye roamed over the tan and slim legs of his wife....

But the site he saw next made something down there to be more painful....what... of course hi Jr. Which was already too hard because of he sexy and hot wife ...but it was now getting painful for him as he saw other was wearing a red lassy(I guess the spelling is wrong) panties.....

He hovered over other and put his palm over the lassy thing feeling it....tae again moaned feeling his husband hands almost touching his pussy(yeah as I said in warning)....

But kook was too busy admiring the red cloth...as tae's hand were no free he hide his pussy with his hands... making kook to groan....

"What bun....are you uncomfortable....if yes..than it's ok...we can stop"kook spoke in a soft voice.... again hovering over other...but tae shook his head... making his confuse....

"What happened...you can tell me"kook spoke now caressing tae's red cheeks which turned more red if it was even possible....he tugged kook's sherwani...

"You also remove"tae spoke in a small voice making kook to face palm...

"I totally forgot this"kook spoke shaking his head... because he was still fully dressed....as he forgot to remove his own clothes too busy in doing his deeds....

He than unbuttoned his sherwani and removed it...he wasn't wearing anything under it so tae saw his upper body....and if we say he didn't drool than we are wrong because our bear .... sorry sorry kook's bear stared at the abs and hard chest of other....kook smirked seeing his wife staring at his abs without even blinking....

"You know they are yours...you can touch them too....but later...for now...I don't want to waist more time"kook spoke as he hurriedly removed his pants....

Tae's eyes widen seeing the har thing down there.... because this bunny had removed his boxers along with his pants...kook laughed seeing tae's eyes wide ...

"W-what...why are you laughing"tae asked now looking at kook's face...

"Nothing...Don't worry...I will handle it...." kook spoke as he again hovered over other...he than held the band of the red panties asking if it was ok....and he removed them in a swift after getting a shy nod from his love....

He smirked and glanced at tae when he saw the white liquid running over other's pussy and inner thighs...tae hid his face with his palms feeling too shy because of this bunny.....

Kook chuckled removed tae's hand and pecked his lips softly... before going down giving wets kisses all over his tummy....tae gasped when kook licked and sucked his belly button.......

Kook trailed his lips...from tae's tummy to his lower tummy....he again caressed the wet pussy of other making tae to arch his back....kook licked his dry lips...and started to kiss tae's inner thighs....

Sucking and biting them making hickies....he licked the white liquid making tae to shut his eyes feeling the warm tongue over his sensitive body....

Kook parted his love's legs taking the the view of his belongings...."yah...will you only stare"tae whinned feeling too embarrassed and shy under his husband's gaze...

"I see my love is getting desperate...hmm..."kook spoke now coming close to Tae's face....as he was between tae's leg...and was about to start the prep....