BONUS - Date Time

You were sitting in front of your mirror doing your hair. Shoto had told you to get ready for today as he had planned a whole day of outings for you two to go... alone. Since you barely got any time for yourselves as someone always was there.

Five knocks.

You smiled, that's how you and Shoto had communicated ever since that one night. You had already finished getting ready so you knock back twice. You grab your bag and head to your door to find Shoto already standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Tulips! How did you know?" You cheerily mention as you accept the flowers and give him a quick peck.

"A little bird told me," he said scratching the back of his neck, as you filled a vase with water and placed the flowers inside, "ready?"

"Ready!" You say as you interlock your arm with his and ride the elevator down to the first floor.

On your way out, you're both met with some whistles as your faces turn red. As you mouth a small "stop" to your classmates, Shoto grabs a picnic basket.

You both walk hand in hand to the nearest park in comfortable silence. The day was perfect for a picnic; the sky was clear and there was a fresh temperature. Your mood couldn't be better. Once you got to the park you found a clearing under the shade of a tree. Shoto laid the picnic blanket on the ground and you both sat down together.

"Okay so for toda-" He starts then pauses himself, putting a hand over his face.

"Wait what happened?" You asked.

"This is so embarrassing..." He continues.

You lean forward to peak into the basket to find... nothing.

Oh, oh.

"Shoto..."

"I forgot to get the food out of the fridge and pack it up," continues Shoto, distressed.

You let out a small smile. He must have been so embarrassed by our friends' comments that he completely forgot that he needed to get the stuff out and instead focused on getting out of there as fast as possible.

Cute.

"What else did you plan?" You ask, trying to move on from this fast so he can feel better.

"Um, well," he starts scratching the back of his neck, "I was planning on going ice skating after."

"Great! Let's go," you say standing up and extending your hand to him.

You both quickly folded the blanket right back and went on your way to the ice skating arena.

"There doesn't seem to be that many people, we should be able to get a lot of space for us," says Shoto hopeful.

You rest your head on his shoulder as you walk up to the entrance doors.

"Hi, two tickets with skate rental, please," requests Shoto through the window.

"Honey I'm sorry but the rink is closed today as our ice resurfacer is broken," responds the lady at the counter.

"But- but-"

"Shoto, it's alright," you say while grabbing his arm and looking at him with a kind smile, "what's next?"

He exhales and closes his eyes.

"How does strawberry picking sound?"

This time, he sounded more motivated. Although his plans for the day haven't been going as he planned, he seemed sure this time it was going to go perfectly. Hand in hand you both went to the strawberry farm.